treeduck

Some stores are really serious about the rules.

drink_responsibly_5868368159353663.jpg

where is this store? I want to send him $20 just for keeping it real!

I think someone got clever with Photoshop.

It's a pretty good job, they got the transparency thing right to help make it look convincing.

I live in the city and I can totally see one of the stores around here putting up a sign like that.

I live in the city and I can totally see one of the stores around here putting up a sign like that.

Haha. Really?

Edited by Three Eyes

It's a pretty good job, they got the transparency thing right to help make it look convincing.

Tell me about it. If that's Photoshop it's high level Photoshop. But I was just guessing. Maybe some pranksters made it and taped it up, took a quick photo and ran away.

Tell me about it. If that's Photoshop it's high level Photoshop. But I was just guessing. Maybe some pranksters made it and taped it up, took a quick photo and ran away.

I figured it was just that: Someone made the poster, taped it to the glass door, and took a pic but didn't keep it up.

• Like 1

Update on Mrs Hemi's situation. Last week was tested Covid negative, but still has the symptoms of coughing/breathing issues. She's getting treated as a sinus infection at this point, but it's still slow going and she's had it for a month. Today she was terminated from her job. She had reported Covid symptoms but she was also being railroaded by her boss. They let her off easy saying they eliminated her position, which is plausible because they're much slower. She was a Service Manager at a local dealership and turned around a dogpile department to record sales in about 6 months. So she can walk away proud. She could have easily filled the positions for the pain in the ass people they choose to keep, but hey that's their stupid decision. She was at the point of getting terminated before she took time off for being sick, so that was the best decision she could have made; it made the business realize that they're slow enough to not fill her position. She's fine with this and glad that it's the best she could expect. She worked at the dealership before and they begged her to come back last year. Two months in, she hated the place again.

Still not sure what's causing the symptoms and not sure Covid is eliminated. But now she has the time and relief to get better. We're really frugal so we'll be fine money wise.

• Like 4

28027406-8288189-image-a-40_1588680834132.jpg

There are at least a dozen different strains of coronavirus ravaging the UK. The most common is the B.12.1 strain (pink) and the B.11 strain (green). The researchers did not make clear which strains were imported from other countries, nor did it disclose which one is unique to Britain