treeduck

Earl, if you have a work uniform or employee ID that would certainly help if you get pulled over.

Good info.

Hear that, Earl? Ditch the stripper outfit and hypodermic needles and go with the work uniform and/or employee ID

Hahaha! Love you guys for caring.

I am the CFO and I don't wear a uniform. I am salary and do not have a scan badge of any type.

I know what I will do guys! Thanks fo the brainstorm.

I have business cards in my drawer at the office. I will put one in my wallet. The word "Distribution" is in our business name.

THANK YOU!!

When all else fails, just give the copper a lap dance. You know how to handle that one!

Hahaha! I thought you were saying.. "When all else fails whip the horse's eyes."

Love,

Jim Morrison

• Like 1

JB

It's very hard to drive an Audi with a hypodermic needle shoved in your neck.

I will still wear my crotchless panties and Victoria Secret bra under my suit. lol

The usual then, eh?

Hahaha! "Business As Usual."

Love,

Men At Work

• Like 1

For too many people, Home is the last place they want to be, as they live with abusive relatives.

Too many people suffer domestic abuse every day. Their only refuge is when they're NOT home.

Shelter-In-Place is NOT a good idea for them....is it?

For some, yeah. But in the case I was referring to, domestic abuse doesn’t apply.

I wasn't referring to anyone else's post. I'm way behind in reading this thread. :eh:

Ah ok. Your post was directly after mine and mine referred to a girl I know who lives with her elderly grandparents. Yet, she doesn’t seem to give a shit and keeps going anywhere she likes and laughing off the whole coronavirus situation. You know, “I’m gonna live my life and enjoy myself because it’s my life” kind of greedy bullshit which doesn’t consider that it’s not that simple

She's a fukking idiot JB like those moron kids who went down to Miami for spring break. Drinking, fuckking, partying. Now many are infected with the Coronavirus and have brought it back to their families.

I though millennials were stupid, lazy and naive. Generation Z are just plain dumb. Z for Zombies. Why is each generation getting worse? Parenting? Social Media? Oh well, it is what it is...........................

Yeah, it’s disappointing especially since I’ve been teaching her since she was 14. So, I’ve seen her grow from a wide-eyed, interested (and interesting) junior high kid into this spoiled, greedy young woman. She just came back two weeks ago from a 6 month language course in the UK too. It sounded like she had a great time and partied last autumn in Spain, Italy, and Germany too. Now, she feels she “can’t do anything in Japan because of the coronavirus” which isn’t true at all because there are almost no restrictions here. I know her grandmother who she lives with too - super sweet, tiny old lady. So yeah, this girl disappoints and pisses me off at the same time.

I am sorry to read this JB. I didn't know that you were teaching her since she was 14. Sad really the way people can change. I'm dealing with Skylar my 19 year old. She's a great girl and very talented in art, writing, cooking and baking. But she has this damn attitude and is sadly battling anorexia. She lives with her mom full time. Zoe my 23 year old lives with me. Zoe is Generation Z. She's a 4.0 student. Graduated with honors with a BS in kinesiology. She is already a certified strength and conditioning coach. Works at a physical therapy facility for the elderly. Sadly they had to lay her off until this Pandemic is over. Makes sense though. The elderly should be staying home.

Well like Skylar, I hope that girl will wake up one day and grow up and get her shit together. It sucks buddy! HANG IN THERE!!

I hate to see otherwise smart, good people do selfish, stupid things. Normally, I’d just think/say “They’ll learn” or something similar but this is far from a usual situation where there’s time to learn from mistakes

:cheers:

I totally agree buddy!

26318838-8144777-image-a-25_1585005911921.jpg

Welcome to the modern world Pat!!! Hang in there mate. It's going to get a lot worse before it gets better.

I have to go to work tomorrow and I really DON'T!!!!

My office is one hour away from my home. I have to travel on a freeway through many cities.

The cops are out and CHP officers are looking to pull people over to ask them where they are going.

UGH!

Are you considered essential personnel at your job? If so, I think you're safe to go in. That's how they're doing it in my state. Also, I'm not so sure cops are just going to be pulling people over without a serious reason right now. Seems like an easy way for them to possibly get sick. Don't speed or draw attention to yourself and you should be fine.

In the beginning of the chaos the state of California was going to shut us down for three weeks. But we are now considered essential. We ship boots, shoes, socks, denim, apparel for a huge equestrian boot company. So it's business as usual. I don't do the day to day operations. I run the company with my father on the far side of our warehouse so there is no one by us. My mother and father are on lockdown. I go down tomorrow to take care of billing and invoicing. Then I go in Fridays and make sure everyone has their payroll checks.

I will do my best JB not to speed. I do have a lead foot and the freeways are empty. I will be aware. Thank you!!!

And all this time I thought you were a mental patient/stripper!

Hahaha! Just like most of the Rush Forum Family!! Of course!! I am actually a very serious business man. DUHHHHHH!

You guys only get my wild and fun stopped crazy side.

I have a very stressful job JB. 110 employees.

So yes, being on this Forum is STRESS RELEASE!!!!!!

It's ENTERTAINMENT!

I offend people and I can be a pitbull when humans attack me for being me. But otherwise, I really just want to have fun on here and talk ROCK!

Yeah, I’m somewhat different than how I am at my job too. Co-worker said the other day how stress free I seem to be, as if nothing ever gets to me. I half-joked that I’m just a good actor and that I’ve got plenty to piss me off and stress me. He was really surprised.

Hahaha! I get it JB! You have always gotten my schtick. We are brothers.

Come to think of it, when I worked mental health back in the 90s ((and some of those sites could get...violent)) a few co-workers then used to say I was like “ice”. This was because no matter the incident or crisis, I ((apparently)) had the same calm demeanor. From that ((plus my love of comics)) I was given the nickname “Iceman” for a while. I remember telling my co-worker friends Rob and Lisa once, “You guys got it wrong. I’m not calm. Some of these guys are trying to hit me, kick me, or bite my testicles off! Who can be calm with shit like that going on?!” They laughed. The sense of humor of mental health workers in the trenches.

• Like 1

For too many people, Home is the last place they want to be, as they live with abusive relatives.

Too many people suffer domestic abuse every day. Their only refuge is when they're NOT home.

For some, yeah. But in the case I was referring to, domestic abuse doesn’t apply.

I wasn't referring to anyone else's post. I'm way behind in reading this thread. :eh:

Ah ok. Your post was directly after mine and mine referred to a girl I know who lives with her elderly grandparents. Yet, she doesn’t seem to give a shit and keeps going anywhere she likes and laughing off the whole coronavirus situation. You know, “I’m gonna live my life and enjoy myself because it’s my life” kind of greedy bullshit which doesn’t consider that it’s not that simple

She's a fukking idiot JB like those moron kids who went down to Miami for spring break. Drinking, fuckking, partying. Now many are infected with the Coronavirus and have brought it back to their families.

I though millennials were stupid, lazy and naive. Generation Z are just plain dumb. Z for Zombies. Why is each generation getting worse? Parenting? Social Media? Oh well, it is what it is...........................

Yeah, it’s disappointing especially since I’ve been teaching her since she was 14. So, I’ve seen her grow from a wide-eyed, interested (and interesting) junior high kid into this spoiled, greedy young woman. She just came back two weeks ago from a 6 month language course in the UK too. It sounded like she had a great time and partied last autumn in Spain, Italy, and Germany too. Now, she feels she “can’t do anything in Japan because of the coronavirus” which isn’t true at all because there are almost no restrictions here. I know her grandmother who she lives with too - super sweet, tiny old lady. So yeah, this girl disappoints and pisses me off at the same time.

I am sorry to read this JB. I didn't know that you were teaching her since she was 14. Sad really the way people can change. I'm dealing with Skylar my 19 year old. She's a great girl and very talented in art, writing, cooking and baking. But she has this damn attitude and is sadly battling anorexia. She lives with her mom full time. Zoe my 23 year old lives with me. Zoe is Generation Z. She's a 4.0 student. Graduated with honors with a BS in kinesiology. She is already a certified strength and conditioning coach. Works at a physical therapy facility for the elderly. Sadly they had to lay her off until this Pandemic is over. Makes sense though. The elderly should be staying home.

Well like Skylar, I hope that girl will wake up one day and grow up and get her shit together. It sucks buddy! HANG IN THERE!!

I hate to see otherwise smart, good people do selfish, stupid things. Normally, I’d just think/say “They’ll learn” or something similar but this is far from a usual situation where there’s time to learn from mistakes

I totally agree buddy!

Welcome to the modern world Pat!!! Hang in there mate. It's going to get a lot worse before it gets better.

My office is one hour away from my home. I have to travel on a freeway through many cities.

The cops are out and CHP officers are looking to pull people over to ask them where they are going.

UGH!

Are you considered essential personnel at your job? If so, I think you're safe to go in. That's how they're doing it in my state. Also, I'm not so sure cops are just going to be pulling people over without a serious reason right now. Seems like an easy way for them to possibly get sick. Don't speed or draw attention to yourself and you should be fine.

In the beginning of the chaos the state of California was going to shut us down for three weeks. But we are now considered essential. We ship boots, shoes, socks, denim, apparel for a huge equestrian boot company. So it's business as usual. I don't do the day to day operations. I run the company with my father on the far side of our warehouse so there is no one by us. My mother and father are on lockdown. I go down tomorrow to take care of billing and invoicing. Then I go in Fridays and make sure everyone has their payroll checks.

I will do my best JB not to speed. I do have a lead foot and the freeways are empty. I will be aware. Thank you!!!

Hahaha! Just like most of the Rush Forum Family!! Of course!! I am actually a very serious business man. DUHHHHHH!

It's ENTERTAINMENT!

I offend people and I can be a pitbull when humans attack me for being me. But otherwise, I really just want to have fun on here and talk ROCK!

Yeah, I’m somewhat different than how I am at my job too. Co-worker said the other day how stress free I seem to be, as if nothing ever gets to me. I half-joked that I’m just a good actor and that I’ve got plenty to piss me off and stress me. He was really surprised.

Come to think of it, when I worked mental health back in the 90s ((and some of those sites could get...violent)) a few co-workers then used to say I was like “ice”. This was because no matter the incident or crisis, I ((apparently)) had the same calm demeanor. From that ((plus my love of comics)) I was given the nickname “Iceman” for a while. I remember telling my co-worker friends Rob and Lisa once, “You guys got it wrong. I’m not calm. Some of these guys are trying to hit me, kick me, or bite my testicles off! Who can be calm with shit like that going on?!” They laughed. The sense of humor of mental health workers in the trenches.

Wow JB!! I never knew!! That must have been rough!! I love your nickname "Iceman." You have to have nerves of steel and ice water running through your nerves to deal with that intensity of mental health humans.

I commend you on that.

Personally I prefer "METAL HEALTH!"

Love,

QUIET RIOT

Yes I went there. lol I love that band.

Ok so even on a public forum I will tell you something I don't tell many. It's all good and no big deal.

So over five years ago Wendy and I seriously did try to save our marriage.

We went to a couples therapist for about 7 months.

It didn't work JB. She checked out literally.

Well I stayed on board.

I confess I was depressed and I knew she was going to take me to the cleaners. She never worked even though she is a certified enrolled agent.

Anyway, long story short.

My couples therapist is awesome. I love her!

I still see her once a month.

She is a great soundboard for me.

I tell her about my stress at work and all the crazy women I have been dating since my divorce.

Yes, she thinks my life is a movie screenplay.

She's great!

When Neil died she called me when she heard the news. Even she was worried about me!!

She really helped me with Neil's passing.

I am preparing myself mentally JB for every situation in life.

Every curveball that the Universe throws at us.

Hang in there buddy!

So happy that I have RATT N ROLL!!!!!!

• Like 1

I totally agree buddy!

UGH!

It's ENTERTAINMENT!

Wow JB!! I never knew!! That must have been rough!! I love your nickname "Iceman." You have to have nerves of steel and ice water running through your nerves to deal with that intensity of mental health humans.

I commend you on that.

Love,

QUIET RIOT

Ok so even on a public forum I will tell you something I don't tell many. It's all good and no big deal.

Well I stayed on board.

I confess I was depressed and I knew she was going to take me to the cleaners. She never worked even though she is a certified enrolled agent.

I tell her about my stress at work and all the crazy women I have been dating since my divorce.

She's great!

When Neil died she called me when she heard the news. Even she was worried about me!!

Hang in there buddy!

Yeah? I thought I had told you about some of my mental health jobs before. The last one was in a site in Chinatown in Portland. Actually, I didn’t experience any incidents there BUT it had clients/residents with the longest histories. Sadly, a few Vietnam vets with serious problems were there too. I worked graveyard shift then and every hour we’d have to make our rounds floor to floor (4 floors). So it’d be 2 or 3 am and you’d be walking down the halls and in the middle of it would be a client talking to or shouting at nothing. Of course. An empty corridor in the middle of the night. That’d make most people shit themselves I think...or, at least, non-mental health workers.

I kind of figured as much with you going through counseling with Wendy. Can’t do anything beyond your limit which is what it sounds like you did. I’m only haunted by things in which I half assed it and didn’t do my best to solve or fix a problem. I’m ok with “failing” if I do everything I can but it doesn’t work. That’s easy for me to walk away from.

How’d we get here? This conversation. This coronavirus.

• Like 1

I totally agree buddy!

UGH!

It's ENTERTAINMENT!

I commend you on that.

Love,

QUIET RIOT

Well I stayed on board.

She's great!

Hang in there buddy!

Yeah? I thought I had told you about some of my mental health jobs before. The last one was in a site in Chinatown in Portland. Actually, I didn’t experience any incidents there BUT it had clients/residents with the longest histories. Sadly, a few Vietnam vets with serious problems were there too. I worked graveyard shift then and every hour we’d have to make our rounds floor to floor (4 floors). So it’d be 2 or 3 am and you’d be walking down the halls and in the middle of it would be a client talking to or shouting at nothing. Of course. An empty corridor in the middle of the night. That’d make most people shit themselves I think...or, at least, non-mental health workers.

I kind of figured as much with you going through counseling with Wendy. Can’t do anything beyond your limit which is what it sounds like you did. I’m only haunted by things in which I half assed it and didn’t do my best to solve or fix a problem. I’m ok with “failing” if I do everything I can but it doesn’t work. That’s easy for me to walk away from.

How’d we get here? This conversation. This coronavirus.

Yes JB, my relationship ran it's course. We tried to save it but it would be like trying to make the RMS Titanic stop from sinking.

She gave up before me and that was it. I didn't half ass my marriage but I could have put more time into it.

So busy raising two little girls, running a business and trying to have fun time and seeing as many concerts as I could. See? Selfish me. But Wendy never complained. So I was being fooled.

Always the best hotels, restaurants and shopping when we were on the Road For Rush. But I get it. That's just materialist shite.

I should have "paid" more attention to her as my wife and woman. Don't get me wrong, we were very good together, but oh well buddy.

It's all good. Sometimes topics spawn different directions of conversation.

I know it's not good etiquette on a Forum I guess to "hijack" to change subjects, but I've always been that guy who just doesn't care.

People used to get sooooo mad at me for hijacking a precious thread. But hey it is what it is. I will never change and I'm still here JB.

I love this conversation.

I am so sorry you had to see a lot of Vets. They are precious gems to our world.

I always thank a Vet. I always thank a man and woman in active service.

I always thank a firefighter for their service.

Even police officers.

It's the right thing to do.

Regardless off all the wildfires out here and now this pandemic.

It's common sense to thank a Vet or anyone in any service.

Now we thank our grocery clerks for taking the risk and checking us though lines to buy food to live.

Now we thank doctors, nurses, FedEx drivers, Post Office.

Hell thank everyone.

The world has changed forever.

Be good to people. Every day is a learning process.

I need to watch the movie "The Deep" tonight. lol

Signed,

Nick Nolte

• Like 1

We are going to be so fat and out of shape when this is over. People working from home, limiting your time outside, gyms are closed, only being able to get food via takeout or delivery. Will we even be in good enough shape to get up, open the door and walk outside when it's finished? Lol

Someone on our radio was joking today about everyone gaining the "quarantine fifteen"! ������

I do have a treadmill and a few weights at home if it comes to that.

Somewhere I saw a post saying that we're only about three weeks away from knowing everyone's real hair color. :LOL:

• Like 3

We are going to be so fat and out of shape when this is over. People working from home, limiting your time outside, gyms are closed, only being able to get food via takeout or delivery. Will we even be in good enough shape to get up, open the door and walk outside when it's finished? Lol

Someone on our radio was joking today about everyone gaining the "quarantine fifteen"! ������

I do have a treadmill and a few weights at home if it comes to that.

Somewhere I saw a post saying that we're only about three weeks away from knowing everyone's real hair color. :LOL:

:LOL: :lol: :LOL:

• Like 1

Here in Wisconsin, the Governor is even enforcing self-quarantine policies on the BIRDS..... :wtf:

7l3f8Ry.jpg

Edited by Principled Man
  • Like 3

Here in Wisconsin, the Governor is even enforcing self-quarantine policies on the BIRDS..... :wtf:

7l3f8Ry.jpg

Looks like Wisconsin has all its ducks in a row. Or, gulls in a row. Work with me here.

How is it in New York, 73? Sounds bad there

I'm almost 80 miles outside on NYC. It's okay here so far. I don't dare venture into Manhattan or just north of there.

• Like 1

7l3f8Ry.jpg

Looks like Wisconsin has all its ducks in a row. Or, gulls in a row. Work with me here.

The seagulls are so disciplined, they're showing up the local military bases!!

Turns out that you can't buy a Taser anymore. They are out of stock.

Yeah, I'm getting a little ansy about how bad things might get. Trying to think ahead.

Edited by grep

On that chart those diseases look kind of colourful and friendly don't they? Like little flower balls... :smoke:

http://annerallen.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/tribbles.jpg

• Like 3

The download festival at Donnington park has been canceled this year. Apparently, the festival runners don't believe everything will be up and running again by Easter.

easter. forget about it. hopefully they can refund. apparently the people who bought south by southwest tickets are SOL

it seems that the insurance most promoters buy does not cover diseases like this

probably more like the 4th of july.

The download festival at Donnington park has been canceled this year. Apparently, the festival runners don't believe everything will be up and running again by Easter.

easter. forget about it. hopefully they can refund. apparently the people who bought south by southwest tickets are SOL

it seems that the insurance most promoters buy does not cover diseases like this

probably more like the 4th of july.

At this point, I’d be pleased if it was as soon as the 4th of July. Seriously, that would be fantastic.

• Like 3

Cincinnati, Ohio: Every Labor Day weekend, 500,000 people gather at the riverfront to enjoy the WEBN Fireworks.

It's a 40-year tradition....which will probably come to a sudden stop this year.

P9010273_Clear%20Channel.JPG

New york is getting a lot of coverage as it should but what is happening in new orleans is terribly disturbing. i read its spread faster there than any else in the world because of mardi gras.

i did read some good news out of mt sinai. a female phd student may have found a way to test if you have had the disease. at present time the only way to know if you have covid is to be tested while you are sick.

• Like 2