treeduck

For too many people, Home is the last place they want to be, as they live with abusive relatives.

Too many people suffer domestic abuse every day. Their only refuge is when they're NOT home.

Shelter-In-Place is NOT a good idea for them....is it?

For some, yeah. But in the case I was referring to, domestic abuse doesn’t apply.

I wasn't referring to anyone else's post. I'm way behind in reading this thread. :eh:

Ah ok. Your post was directly after mine and mine referred to a girl I know who lives with her elderly grandparents. Yet, she doesn’t seem to give a shit and keeps going anywhere she likes and laughing off the whole coronavirus situation. You know, “I’m gonna live my life and enjoy myself because it’s my life” kind of greedy bullshit which doesn’t consider that it’s not that simple

She's a fukking idiot JB like those moron kids who went down to Miami for spring break. Drinking, fuckking, partying. Now many are infected with the Coronavirus and have brought it back to their families.

I though millennials were stupid, lazy and naive. Generation Z are just plain dumb. Z for Zombies. Why is each generation getting worse? Parenting? Social Media? Oh well, it is what it is...........................

Yeah, it’s disappointing especially since I’ve been teaching her since she was 14. So, I’ve seen her grow from a wide-eyed, interested (and interesting) junior high kid into this spoiled, greedy young woman. She just came back two weeks ago from a 6 month language course in the UK too. It sounded like she had a great time and partied last autumn in Spain, Italy, and Germany too. Now, she feels she “can’t do anything in Japan because of the coronavirus” which isn’t true at all because there are almost no restrictions here. I know her grandmother who she lives with too - super sweet, tiny old lady. So yeah, this girl disappoints and pisses me off at the same time.

I am sorry to read this JB. I didn't know that you were teaching her since she was 14. Sad really the way people can change. I'm dealing with Skylar my 19 year old. She's a great girl and very talented in art, writing, cooking and baking. But she has this damn attitude and is sadly battling anorexia. She lives with her mom full time. Zoe my 23 year old lives with me. Zoe is Generation Z. She's a 4.0 student. Graduated with honors with a BS in kinesiology. She is already a certified strength and conditioning coach. Works at a physical therapy facility for the elderly. Sadly they had to lay her off until this Pandemic is over. Makes sense though. The elderly should be staying home.

Well like Skylar, I hope that girl will wake up one day and grow up and get her shit together. It sucks buddy! HANG IN THERE!!

I hate to see otherwise smart, good people do selfish, stupid things. Normally, I’d just think/say “They’ll learn” or something similar but this is far from a usual situation where there’s time to learn from mistakes

:cheers:

I totally agree buddy!

26318838-8144777-image-a-25_1585005911921.jpg

Welcome to the modern world Pat!!! Hang in there mate. It's going to get a lot worse before it gets better.

I have to go to work tomorrow and I really DON'T!!!!

My office is one hour away from my home. I have to travel on a freeway through many cities.

The cops are out and CHP officers are looking to pull people over to ask them where they are going.

UGH!

Are you considered essential personnel at your job? If so, I think you're safe to go in. That's how they're doing it in my state. Also, I'm not so sure cops are just going to be pulling people over without a serious reason right now. Seems like an easy way for them to possibly get sick. Don't speed or draw attention to yourself and you should be fine.

And no more road rage arguments across the freeway with hot women who didn't like you calling them tramps!

• Like 1

For too many people, Home is the last place they want to be, as they live with abusive relatives.

Too many people suffer domestic abuse every day. Their only refuge is when they're NOT home.

For some, yeah. But in the case I was referring to, domestic abuse doesn’t apply.

I wasn't referring to anyone else's post. I'm way behind in reading this thread. :eh:

Ah ok. Your post was directly after mine and mine referred to a girl I know who lives with her elderly grandparents. Yet, she doesn’t seem to give a shit and keeps going anywhere she likes and laughing off the whole coronavirus situation. You know, “I’m gonna live my life and enjoy myself because it’s my life” kind of greedy bullshit which doesn’t consider that it’s not that simple

She's a fukking idiot JB like those moron kids who went down to Miami for spring break. Drinking, fuckking, partying. Now many are infected with the Coronavirus and have brought it back to their families.

I though millennials were stupid, lazy and naive. Generation Z are just plain dumb. Z for Zombies. Why is each generation getting worse? Parenting? Social Media? Oh well, it is what it is...........................

Yeah, it’s disappointing especially since I’ve been teaching her since she was 14. So, I’ve seen her grow from a wide-eyed, interested (and interesting) junior high kid into this spoiled, greedy young woman. She just came back two weeks ago from a 6 month language course in the UK too. It sounded like she had a great time and partied last autumn in Spain, Italy, and Germany too. Now, she feels she “can’t do anything in Japan because of the coronavirus” which isn’t true at all because there are almost no restrictions here. I know her grandmother who she lives with too - super sweet, tiny old lady. So yeah, this girl disappoints and pisses me off at the same time.

I am sorry to read this JB. I didn't know that you were teaching her since she was 14. Sad really the way people can change. I'm dealing with Skylar my 19 year old. She's a great girl and very talented in art, writing, cooking and baking. But she has this damn attitude and is sadly battling anorexia. She lives with her mom full time. Zoe my 23 year old lives with me. Zoe is Generation Z. She's a 4.0 student. Graduated with honors with a BS in kinesiology. She is already a certified strength and conditioning coach. Works at a physical therapy facility for the elderly. Sadly they had to lay her off until this Pandemic is over. Makes sense though. The elderly should be staying home.

Well like Skylar, I hope that girl will wake up one day and grow up and get her shit together. It sucks buddy! HANG IN THERE!!

I hate to see otherwise smart, good people do selfish, stupid things. Normally, I’d just think/say “They’ll learn” or something similar but this is far from a usual situation where there’s time to learn from mistakes

I totally agree buddy!

Welcome to the modern world Pat!!! Hang in there mate. It's going to get a lot worse before it gets better.

My office is one hour away from my home. I have to travel on a freeway through many cities.

The cops are out and CHP officers are looking to pull people over to ask them where they are going.

UGH!

I totally agree buddy!

UGH!

How will that work? You’re going to work but how do they know that? How can they confirm anything?

He's going to sell drugs JB! They'll be there!

And then he’ll be just another crack smokin’ Californian taking a dump on the sidewalk!

• Like 1

I totally agree buddy!

UGH!

How will that work? You’re going to work but how do they know that? How can they confirm anything?

A few of my friends have been pulled over randomly and have been asked where are they going. The cops let them go after a proper explanation.

I'm worried but I have to go in.

• Like 2

I totally agree buddy!

UGH!

Are you considered essential personnel at your job? If so, I think you're safe to go in. That's how they're doing it in my state. Also, I'm not so sure cops are just going to be pulling people over without a serious reason right now. Seems like an easy way for them to possibly get sick. Don't speed or draw attention to yourself and you should be fine.

In the beginning of the chaos the state of California was going to shut us down for three weeks. But we are now considered essential. We ship boots, shoes, socks, denim, apparel for a huge equestrian boot company. So it's business as usual. I don't do the day to day operations. I run the company with my father on the far side of our warehouse so there is no one by us. My mother and father are on lockdown. I go down tomorrow to take care of billing and invoicing. Then I go in Fridays and make sure everyone has their payroll checks.

I will do my best JB not to speed. I do have a lead foot and the freeways are empty. I will be aware. Thank you!!!

• Like 2

I totally agree buddy!

UGH!

I used to watch that dumb show a lot. Later, it had pre-Klingon Dorn and pre-Caitlyn Jenner on there

• Like 1

I totally agree buddy!

UGH!

And no more road rage arguments across the freeway with hot women who didn't like you calling them tramps!

Oh Pat, I can be so bad with road rage out here in the Bay Area.

Another reason why I'm divorced.

I used to get so stressed out driving in stand still traffic to Rush concerts. It was horrific.

But yes, now there will be no traffic.

"I SPEED AT NIGHT"

Love,

DIO

I totally agree buddy!

UGH!

In the beginning of the chaos the state of California was going to shut us down for three weeks. But we are now considered essential. We ship boots, shoes, socks, denim, apparel for a huge equestrian boot company. So it's business as usual. I don't do the day to day operations. I run the company with my father on the far side of our warehouse so there is no one by us. My mother and father are on lockdown. I go down tomorrow to take care of billing and invoicing. Then I go in Fridays and make sure everyone has their payroll checks.

I will do my best JB not to speed. I do have a lead foot and the freeways are empty. I will be aware. Thank you!!!

And all this time I thought you were a mental patient/stripper!

• Like 1

I totally agree buddy!

UGH!

And then he’ll be just another crack smokin’ Californian taking a dump on the sidewalk!

Hahaha! Yep! I will be having sex with a 68 year old homeless woman while there is a hypodermic needle stuck in my neck. I'm referencing that ex NFL player who fuckked a homeless woman. Right?

• Like 1

I totally agree buddy!

UGH!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5-bD372v5s

I used to watch that dumb show a lot. Later, it had pre-Klingon Dorn and pre-Caitlyn Jenner on there

Haha! Loved this show as a kid. Eric Estrada!

• Like 1

I totally agree buddy!

UGH!

I used to get so stressed out driving in stand still traffic to Rush concerts. It was horrific.

"I SPEED AT NIGHT"

Love,

DIO

You?!! You getting overly excited about something?!!! Who would’ve figured besides everybody?

:P

• Like 1

I totally agree buddy!

UGH!

Hahaha! Yep! I will be having sex with a 68 year old homeless woman while there is a hypodermic needle stuck in my neck. I'm referencing that ex NFL player who fuckked a homeless woman. Right?

I hope you’re referencing an ex-NFL player and not your life’s mission. :poke:

• Like 1

I totally agree buddy!

UGH!

Hahaha! Just like most of the Rush Forum Family!! Of course!! I am actually a very serious business man. DUHHHHHH!

You guys only get my wild and fun stopped crazy side.

I have a very stressful job JB. 110 employees.

So yes, being on this Forum is STRESS RELEASE!!!!!!

It's ENTERTAINMENT!

I offend people and I can be a pitbull when humans attack me for being me. But otherwise, I really just want to have fun on here and talk ROCK!

• Like 1

I totally agree buddy!

UGH!

"I SPEED AT NIGHT"

Love,

DIO

You?!! You getting overly excited about something?!!! Who would’ve figured besides everybody?

:P

HAHAHA!

Some of my friends called ALF

Animated Life Form

I get it!!

Naturally Wired baby. I'm ALL FIRED UP!

"All Fired Up" is a great sophomore release by FASTWAY

• Like 1

I totally agree buddy!

UGH!

You're good then. Warehouses, production and shipping is all under the essential services in my state. Doubt it's much different where you are.

• Like 2

I totally agree buddy!

UGH!

I hope you’re referencing an ex-NFL player and not your life’s mission. :poke:

Hahaha!

Yes JB!! The moron Ex-NFL player.

I am on a "MISSION"

Love,

RUSH

• Like 1

I totally agree buddy!

UGH!

You're good then. Warehouses, production and shipping is all under the essential services in my state. Doubt it's much different where you are.

I agree my friend.

If I am pulled over randomly I will just tell the officer that my parents are both 80 plus and are on lockdown. I have to go to work two days a week to make sure everything is cool at our distribution center.

Edited by RUSHHEAD666

Earl, if you have a work uniform or employee ID that would certainly help if you get pulled over.

Good info.

Hear that, Earl? Ditch the stripper outfit and hypodermic needles and go with the work uniform and/or employee ID

Hahaha! Love you guys for caring.

I am the CFO and I don't wear a uniform. I am salary and do not have a scan badge of any type.

I know what I will do guys! Thanks fo the brainstorm.

I have business cards in my drawer at the office. I will put one in my wallet. The word "Distribution" is in our business name.

THANK YOU!!

• Like 1

I totally agree buddy!

UGH!

Hahaha! Just like most of the Rush Forum Family!! Of course!! I am actually a very serious business man. DUHHHHHH!

It's ENTERTAINMENT!

I offend people and I can be a pitbull when humans attack me for being me. But otherwise, I really just want to have fun on here and talk ROCK!

Yeah, I’m somewhat different than how I am at my job too. Co-worker said the other day how stress free I seem to be, as if nothing ever gets to me. I half-joked that I’m just a good actor and that I’ve got plenty to piss me off and stress me. He was really surprised.

• Like 2

Earl, if you have a work uniform or employee ID that would certainly help if you get pulled over.

Good info.

Hear that, Earl? Ditch the stripper outfit and hypodermic needles and go with the work uniform and/or employee ID

Hahaha! Love you guys for caring.

I am the CFO and I don't wear a uniform. I am salary and do not have a scan badge of any type.

I know what I will do guys! Thanks fo the brainstorm.

I have business cards in my drawer at the office. I will put one in my wallet. The word "Distribution" is in our business name.

THANK YOU!!

When all else fails, just give the copper a lap dance. You know how to handle that one!

• Like 2

I totally agree buddy!

UGH!

It's ENTERTAINMENT!

Yeah, I’m somewhat different than how I am at my job too. Co-worker said the other day how stress free I seem to be, as if nothing ever gets to me. I half-joked that I’m just a good actor and that I’ve got plenty to piss me off and stress me. He was really surprised.

Hahaha! I get it JB! You have always gotten my schtick. We are brothers.

• Like 2