treeduck

Yes you are right but she was working for an animal sanctuary so they are like a non-profit and I don't know if they will be in line to get the government funds. I think it was a knee jerk reaction and maybe didn't think it through. :sigh:

that sucks

sounds like her heart is in the right place.

• Like 1

Howdy, my chest hurts a tiny bit, but only from the pressure in my lungs, nothing severe or concerning. I’m still getting winded easily but i can still talk and form complete sentences. I noticed that i feel worse upon waking up but after drinking water and eating i feel better. the lymph nodes in my neck feel swollen, it seems like the swelling is going up and down every day. i haven’t checked my temperature yet.
  • Like 3

Howdy, my chest hurts a tiny bit, but only from the pressure in my lungs, nothing severe or concerning. I’m still getting winded easily but i can still talk and form complete sentences. I noticed that i feel worse upon waking up but after drinking water and eating i feel better. the lymph nodes in my neck feel swollen, it seems like the swelling is going up and down every day. i haven’t checked my temperature yet.

Geez Jamie! GET WELL!!!

• Like 5

Geez Jamie! GET WELL!!!

i honestly feel better overall, and i never felt super shitty in the first place which i am SUPER thankful for. i hope i’m getting better!
  • Like 8

Geez Jamie! GET WELL!!!

i honestly feel better overall, and i never felt super shitty in the first place which i am SUPER thankful for. i hope i’m getting better!

Great news!!!

• Like 2

Pat!!!

I thought you knew me better than that!

I’m in great shape.

When was the last time you tested your BMI?

I walk many miles a day

Lift weights at home

Play drums

Drumming is the best workout

I weight 187

I’m 6 foot 2 inches.

My BMI is between 150-195.

I’m fine.

Fast food and drinking soda is the Devil’s Work.

Don’t touch it Pat.

Do you?????

Are you "6 feet 2, eyes of blue"?

• Like 3

Only 14,550 new cases found in the U.S. today. These people who think that this is just propaganda are in for a big surprise. With these kind of numbers I think that the U.S. might even pass China in cases by tomorrow. They will surely pass them within two days.This is not something to take lightly It's time for everyone to self quarantine as much as possible! Edited by snowdogged
  • Like 5

David Bryan, the keyboardist for Bon Jovi has it.

I hope he gets a mild case. He is in the age range where it might be dangerous for him if he gets hit hard with it.

I read an article where he said he had been sick for a week and then tested positive. He said he was starting to feel better though.

I'm still surprised we're not hearing about more musicians who have it. The amount of miles these people travel is insane.

• Like 3

Only 14,550 new cases found in the U.S. today. These people who think that this is just propaganda are in for a big surprise. With these kind of numbers I think that the U.S. might even pass China in cases by tomorrow. They will surely pass them within two days.This is not something to take lightly It's time for everyone to self quarantine as much as possible!

Assuming the Chinese government isn't lying about it, like they do everything else.

• Like 2

Pat!!!

I’m in great shape.

I walk many miles a day

Lift weights at home

Play drums

I weight 187

I’m 6 foot 2 inches.

I’m fine.

Don’t touch it Pat.

Do you?????

Haha! Nice rhyme. Yes dear.

• Like 2

Only 14,550 new cases found in the U.S. today. These people who think that this is just propaganda are in for a big surprise. With these kind of numbers I think that the U.S. might even pass China in cases by tomorrow. They will surely pass them within two days.This is not something to take lightly It's time for everyone to self quarantine as much as possible!

Assuming the Chinese government isn't lying about it, like they do everything else.

Russia appear to be lying as well just 367 cases and 0 deaths. Highly unlikely with a population of 150 million people.

• Like 1

Pat!!!

I’m in great shape.

I walk many miles a day

Lift weights at home

Play drums

I weight 187

I’m 6 foot 2 inches.

I’m fine.

Don’t touch it Pat.

Do you?????

BMI? Well you can work it out Earl I'm 149 pounds and 5'10".

Russia appear to be lying as well just 367 cases and 0 deaths. Highly unlikely with a population of 150 million people.

Japan’s not much better. Check this bullshit out: An Okinawan girl and her family came back from Spain. They flew through Narita airport (Tokyo) and were tested for Covid-19. They told her to wait for her test results but she didn’t and flew back home to Okinawa. Well, the results came back positive that she’s got Covid-19. Here’s the punchline: The Okinawan government doesn’t count her as having Covid-19 because she was tested in Narita! What a brilliantly idiotic way to manipulate numbers and f**k over your own people!

• Like 3

Japan’s not much better. Check this bullshit out: An Okinawan girl and her family came back from Spain. They flew through Narita airport (Tokyo) and were tested for Covid-19. They told her to wait for her test results but she didn’t and flew back home to Okinawa. Well, the results came back positive that she’s got Covid-19. Here’s the punchline: The Okinawan government doesn’t count her as having Covid-19 because she was tested in Narita! What a brilliantly idiotic way to manipulate numbers and f**k over your own people!

Yeah there's a LOT of political bullshit involved in all this obviously.

Pat!!!

I’m in great shape.

I walk many miles a day

Lift weights at home

Play drums

I weight 187

I’m 6 foot 2 inches.

I’m fine.

Don’t touch it Pat.

Do you?????

I haven't bothered to figure out my BMI....5'3", 140. Sounds hefty but I got hydrostatically weighed about 4 months ago (there's a mobile service) and body fat is 14%, low end of normal. BMI is just a number!

That said, South African swimmer Cameron van der Burgh, who won gold in the 2012 Olympics, is only just recovering from a 2-week COVID-19 ordeal. He's 31, and says it completely kicked his ass.

• Like 2

Pat!!!

I’m in great shape.

I walk many miles a day

Lift weights at home

Play drums

I weight 187

I’m 6 foot 2 inches.

I’m fine.

Don’t touch it Pat.

Do you?????

I haven't bothered to figure out my BMI....5'3", 140. Sounds hefty but I got hydrostatically weighed about 4 months ago (there's a mobile service) and body fat is 14%, low end of normal. BMI is just a number!

That said, South African swimmer Cameron van der Burgh, who won gold in the 2012 Olympics, is only just recovering from a 2-week COVID-19 ordeal. He's 31, and says it completely kicked his ass.

BMI doesn't take into account body type. I'm about 5' 11" and about 165, up or down a couple pounds at any given time. If I were 20 years younger, my weight would be around 20 pounds heavier because I lifted more then. That would make me obese according to BMI calculators.

• Like 2

Pat!!!

I’m in great shape.

I walk many miles a day

Lift weights at home

Play drums

I weight 187

I’m 6 foot 2 inches.

I’m fine.

Don’t touch it Pat.

Do you?????

Woot!

• Like 3

Pat!!!

I’m in great shape.

I walk many miles a day

Lift weights at home

Play drums

I weight 187

I’m 6 foot 2 inches.

I’m fine.

Don’t touch it Pat.

Do you?????

Woot!

BMI = Booty Moggy Index

Possible postponement of Tokyo Olympics. Yesterday Canada and Australia said they wouldn't send athletes now a senior official says it will be held next year

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/olympics/2020/03/23/olympics-2020-ioc-member-tokyo-games-postponed-dick-pound-coronavirus/2899848001/

Tokyo doesn't want to do this but looks like it will be put off, this is sad and yet it just doesn't seem smart to pretend this will be completely resolved by July.

Possible postponement of Tokyo Olympics. Yesterday Canada and Australia said they wouldn't send athletes now a senior official says it will be held next year

https://www.usatoday...us/2899848001/

Tokyo doesn't want to do this but looks like it will be put off, this is sad and yet it just doesn't seem smart to pretend this will be completely resolved by July.

That's one thing the Olympics have got over other sporting events, the fact that the only hold it once every four years, so they can just stage it in 2021 and the only difference is it's only three years to the next one. However if the 2020 tennis season is wiped out, then it's wiped out, same with other events.

• Like 1

We are going to be so fat and out of shape when this is over. People working from home, limiting your time outside, gyms are closed, only being able to get food via takeout or delivery. Will we even be in good enough shape to get up, open the door and walk outside when it's finished? Lol
  • Like 2