Has anyone worked out yet why all these fools keep stockpiling toilet paper?

treeduck

It's time to bow to Roletta Toletta, the Goddess of Toilet Paper :notworthy:

went to the store today for regular foodstuffs, and there was nothing in the paper aisle.

luckily, we already have stuff and there's only two of us...

I bet there's some hidden in the Library somewhere... :D-13:

went to the store today for regular foodstuffs, and there was nothing in the paper aisle.

No good here, Broward County closed all branches as of tonight. Dropped off a cd that was due and picked up a book on hold for Karen. As with most everything else, "until further notice."
  • Like 1

War and Peace has over 1,000 wipes! Then there are dictionaries and encyclopedias! They’re tp goldmines!

• Like 2

War and Peace has over 1,000 wipes! Then there are dictionaries and encyclopedias! They’re tp goldmines!

The Geoffrey Archer section has been reserved for shortages.

TMI WARNING...I've used flushable wipes for about 5 years now since having to switch to lefty after all my right wrist fusion surgeries. Folks can scarf up all the TP they want but don't touch the wipes...
  • Like 1

I don't get it...

:smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash:

Dumb!

I have enough to get me though the 14 day mandatory lockdown that is going to happen in this country. Trump met with FEMA. I think the entire country will shut down except for emergency rooms.

Edited by RUSHHEAD666
  • Like 1

I don't get it...

:smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash:

Dumb!

I have enough to get me though the 14 day mandatory lockdown that is going to happen in this country. Trump met with FEMA. I think the entire country will shut down except for emergency rooms.

It's CRAY CRAY!

TMI WARNING...I've used flushable wipes for about 5 years now since having to switch to lefty after all my right wrist fusion surgeries. Folks can scarf up all the TP they want but don't touch the wipes...

Bidet is the way to go. Minimal paper products used (wet or not) and it’s cleaner

• Like 2

one day we'll all be dragging our butts across the grass...what a pretty sight :facepalm: it will be.
  • Like 2

Yesterday I made a post in another thread about tp. I edited it last night because it didn't seem the place to put it and I didn't word it right...LOL Anyway, I didn't hoard toilet paper and only bought like I usually do before this all started. Well, I was so low on it (and all week I couldn't find it at any stores I went in) that I went to Walgreens right down the street from me a little before they opened and people were in their cars waiting for them to open. So, as soon as the doors opened all the people ran to the tp isle. I waited because they were all packed in there grabbing the 2 per person limit. There was a truck in the back unloading more too, so they didn't have to pack in that isle. I mean, when you're supposed to keep distance it doesn't make sense to me. But, our state was going in a shelter in place order later that day, so of course, they freaked out more. I'll bet they have plenty of it too. I don't know why they are hoarding it.

And, librarian your post made me LOL!

Edited by Daylin
  • Like 1

Yesterday I made a post in another thread about tp. I edited it last night because it didn't seem the place to put it and I didn't word it right...LOL Anyway, I didn't hoard toilet paper and only bought like I usually do before this all started. Well, I was so low on it (and all week I couldn't find it at any stores I went in) that I went to Walgreens right down the street from me a little before they opened and people were in their cars waiting for them to open. So, as soon as the doors opened all the people ran to the tp isle. I waited because they were all packed in there grabbing the 2 per person limit. There was a truck in the back unloading more too, so they didn't have to pack in that isle. I mean, when you're supposed to keep distance it doesn't make sense to me. But, our state was going in a shelter in place order later that day, so of course, they freaked out more. I'll bet they have plenty of it too. I don't know why they are hoarding it.

And, librarian your post made me LOL!

Thanks! Glad I helped someone smile, or laugh even! :sundog: Edited by librarian
  • Like 1

Bidet is the way to go. Minimal paper products used (wet or not) and it’s cleaner

And in that spirit, I offer you this excellent article from The Ringer:

https://www.theringer.com/coronavirus/2020/3/23/21190414/social-distancing-diaries-bidet-toilet-paper-shortage

I'll be headed to the nearest Lowe's that's not on lockdown . . .

• Like 1

And in that spirit, I offer you this excellent article from The Ringer:

https://www.theringer.com/coronavirus/2020/3/23/21190414/social-distancing-diaries-bidet-toilet-paper-shortage

I'll be headed to the nearest Lowe's that's not on lockdown . . .

I’ve been riding one of these suckers for the last two years:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washlet

Clean, efficient, comfortable, adjustable power levels, and eco-friendly. Hell, it’s even got a motion tracker so when I enter the restroom the lid lifts up and I’m good to go. :blaze:

• Like 1

Not a single bog roll in the super market today. I'm surprised the morons left the shelves. I'll be doing a handstand in the shower if I don't get some soon :LOL:

:LOL:

I’d go with hiding from neighbors in the backyard with a garden hose over making my shower a filthy mess.

:LOL:

• Like 2