GHOST: Cardinal Copia becomes Papa IV

jamie

From 2010 up to 2016 they were a fantastic band. From 2017 onward, they're just a joke project to me. FUKK the Forge!!!

signed

Martin Persner, Simon Söderberg, Martin Hjertstedt, Henrik Palm, Mauro Rubino... aka, the Ghouls that were fired in 2016!

yeah it is pretty shady how he fired them :( i hope there was no mistreatment.

Former GHOST Members Accuse Singer Of Trying To 'Shamelessly' Turn 'Band' Into 'Solo Project'

https://www.blabberm...o-solo-project/

• Like 1

From 2010 up to 2016 they were a fantastic band. From 2017 onward, they're just a joke project to me. FUKK the Forge!!!

signed

Martin Persner, Simon Söderberg, Martin Hjertstedt, Henrik Palm, Mauro Rubino... aka, the Ghouls that were fired in 2016!

Former GHOST Members Accuse Singer Of Trying To 'Shamelessly' Turn 'Band' Into 'Solo Project'

e30.jpg

signed

Old news.

The project has always been a Tobias solo venture though. He never hid the fact it was all about Papa.

• Like 1

signed

This is from a few years ago when some of the Ghouls decided to sue Forge. Rumour has it that the judge was/is a fellow mason. Forge won that first trial and the ghouls had to pay the court fees. $140,000!!! Clever bastard HE IS!

3q9JSMe.jpg

6udF54X.jpg

signed

This is from a few years ago when some of the Ghouls decided to sue Forge. Rumour has it that the judge was/is a fellow mason. Forge won that first trial and the ghouls had to pay the court fees. $140,000!!! Clever bastard HE IS!

3q9JSMe.jpg

6udF54X.jpg

I've seen this issue from many different viewpoints. From those who stand behind Forge no matter what, and from those who support the former ghouls. I find it a little hard to believe that he kept the money to himself.

Why don't the former Ghost members form their own band? They could call it Ghouls, or KK's Ghost or KK's Ghouls.

Simon Söderberg should start that band, he could call it SS's Ghouls! :16ton:

• Like 1

Why don't the former Ghost members form their own band? They could call it Ghouls, or KK's Ghost or KK's Ghouls.

Maybe because Tobias writes everything and those other guys are just players and not creative in any way.

Maybe because Tobias writes everything and those other guys are just players and not creative in any way.

Well they need to LEARN! Besides you're not telling me that Tobias wrote every single note on those albums including all the guitar solos. If he could do that then he wouldn't even need to hire anybody else to play on the album at all, just bring some people in for the tour.

• Like 1

Would have to disagree there. The two guitarists in particular put a lot of flesh on the bones of the basic songs in arranging them for 2 guitars. There was a Guitar World (IIRC) video from the very early years of the two of them describing how the riffs from the first record were constructed, Forge is sitting right alongside them & doesn't contradict their account of their input once.

• Like 3

signed

3q9JSMe.jpg

6udF54X.jpg

Are you implying that the Masonic Lodge has deep roots and connections and control all sorts of world issues??

signed

3q9JSMe.jpg

6udF54X.jpg

Are you implying that the Masonic Lodge has deep roots and connections and control all sorts of world issues??

Who knows!? I'm just saying that there's a rumour flying around that the judge, from the first trial in 2017, and Forge are very close friends. Both of them are members in the same Masonic lodge.

• Like 1

signed

They've lost their edge a bit.

More than that. They've lost Alpha, Omega, Air, Ether and Earth. LOL

Yeah that hurt. I loved Omega's guitar tone. One of a kind which is hard to do. Isn't Omega on the other Tobias projects back in the day before Ghost?

signed

Yeah that hurt. I loved Omega's guitar tone. One of a kind which is hard to do. Isn't Omega on the other Tobias projects back in the day before Ghost?

And Tobias on his, yes?

Subvision, Repugnant, Magna Carta Cartel. They had a long relationship, and you can hear the Ghost sound in the riffs and melodies of Subvision, in particular.

Edited by goose
  • Like 1

signed

And Tobias on his, yes?

Subvision, Repugnant, Magna Carta Cartel. They had a long relationship, and you can hear the Ghost sound in the riffs and melodies of Subvision, in particular.

Yep! I knew it buddy, just by Omega's guitar tone on those early records. Everything Tobias touches is gold. I wish Omega and Forge were still in business together.

I didn't know that Tobias was in CRASHDIET from 2000-2001 as the guitarist. On demos only. You learn something new everyday.

I knew once I heard the first GHOST record thanks to Pat posting the first GHOST Thread that Tobias would one day become a millionaire and selling out arenas.

Well? I was at the sold out LA FORUM. Also Tobias has a net worth of 4.6 million. Congrats. You deserve every penny! That number will rise over many years. Rise like the power of Satan.

I didn't know that Tobias was in CRASHDIET from 2000-2001 as the guitarist. On demos only. You learn something new everyday.

I knew once I heard the first GHOST record thanks to Pat posting the first GHOST Thread that Tobias would one day become a millionaire and selling out arenas.

Well? I was at the sold out LA FORUM. Also Tobias has a net worth of 4.6 million. Congrats. You deserve every penny! That number will rise over many years. Rise like the power of Satan.

But will all that cash buy him Life Eternal?

• Like 3

Is that net worth in American currency or Swedish?

I wouldn't be surprised if Ghost didn't start making a profit until this last tour. I think the former band members may have jumped the gun on that lawsuit. Even when a band is playing a lot of shows over the course of several years, it still takes time for a newer one to start making money.

I don't think Ghost got as big as Tobias or the other people who work for them thought they would with Prequelle. They can play arenas in some bigger cities but they are still not a full time arena band yet.

But will all that cash buy him Life Eternal?

Hahahaha! Nope! "We are only immortal for a limited time...."

Is that net worth in American currency or Swedish?

I wouldn't be surprised if Ghost didn't start making a profit until this last tour. I think the former band members may have jumped the gun on that lawsuit. Even when a band is playing a lot of shows over the course of several years, it still takes time for a newer one to start making money.

I don't think Ghost got as big as Tobias or the other people who work for them thought they would with Prequelle. They can play arenas in some bigger cities but they are still not a full time arena band yet.

I was surprised to see that amount of net earnings too. Yes, USD.

SO Ghost Gang! What's up with Tobias doing a killer film on Ghost? Very excited about this.

if it adds up all the lore then i think that would be very exciting. but to some people it would seem like a cash grab/sellout.
  • Like 1