Well This Is It For Me! I Never Should Have Put On "Clockwork Angels" Tonight. "The Garden" Kills My Soul. Neil Was Right Again. I'm A Wreck......

RUSHHEAD666

From the time it was released, I absolutely loved this song and have never felt a song hit me as much as this one emotionally. The words, the arrangements, the vocal delivery, the powerful guitar solo and solo and the emotion from the percussion...simply beautiful.

"The measure of a life is a measure of love and respect" defined life according to Neil himself. So appropriate that this came from the last song on the last album.

I listened to it several times consecutively just last night and felt all of that, all over again.

It's a great song you guys regardless of what a few others think. I tip my hat to them. We all have an opinion. All good.

So when I went though my wicked divorce I had my life insurance policy instantly changed to both of my daughters.

This was back in 2016.

I then thought about being even more proactive and decided to go on Legal Zoom and do my last will and testimony.

So obviously everything will go to my girls. 50/50. It's not rocket science folks. I'm just hoping that if someone reads my blather and it helps him or her in their own life then so be it. It's worth it.

While I was doing my will I decided to be creative. I know it won't matter when I'm dead, but I want something that ties in with my passion and love for RUSH.

So in my will I have it written the the STARMAN Logo will be on my tombstone.

I know I know. I'm a dork. Remember that Tombstone frozen pizza add?

"What do you want on your Tombstone?" "Pepperoni and sausage." lol

Classic.

Anyway and I do ramble, but I have a point.

I also included songs to be played at my funeral.

Sorry if this is morbid, but it is a fact of life.

I have

"Stars Die" Porcupine Tree

"YYZ" of course, the song I fell in love with in the seventh grade and learned out to play it on my drums by myself!

"Old And Wise" Alan Parsons Project

Well I think I'm going to revise my will and this is my point.....

I want "The Garden" to be played too.

It says it all Rush Family.

Things happen for a reason. I am glad I wrote this thread.

Hey like Primus says, "They All Can't Be Zingers!"

Love it.

Is this "The Garden" Thread or the Primus Farewell Thread?

Kidding.

PRIMUS SUCKS!

RUSH RULES!!!!!!

• Like 1