phish

bathory

So... this is the first year in a long time that Phish will not play 4 nights at MSG. They are streaming their first MSG show from 1995 on NYE but I really miss their shows.

I have tickets for Atlantic City on the beach for August 2021, fingers crossed that those shows will happen.

I got into Phish in 1995 after seeing this performance at Hersey, PA.

http://youtu.be/u4GVZN2AeFk

Edited by custom55
  • Like 1

Tomorrow will be the one year anniversary of heading up to NY for MSG (my first new year's show)

One year ago... I was on the floor at MSG. My last Phish show.

So, I had tickets for this Phish show on Aug 13th in Atlantic City and I decided not to go. Given the excessive heat and no covid restrictions in place ( 38,000 fans on the beach ), I streamed the show at home.

http://youtu.be/Jl7TT-xHKKk

Edited by custom55

Thinking I should go ahead and get a hotel for New Years at MSG just in case it happens and we score tickets. Easy to cancel if it doesn't happen.

My buddy who is the huge Phish fan is going through a divorce (30 years together) so getting permission from the significant other is no longer a concern for him.

Edited by apetersvt
  • Like 1

I found out thru a friend of mine that Phish rented out the arena here to rehearse for the upcoming tour! They were rehearsing for a couple days at BOK Center here in Tulsa before their first show in Arkansas which was on July 28th! :)

Thinking I should go ahead and get a hotel for New Years at MSG just in case it happens and we score tickets. Easy to cancel if it doesn't happen.

My buddy who is the huge Phish fan is going through a divorce (30 years together) so getting permission from the significant other is no longer a concern for him.

I'm going to the Dec 30, 2021 show. Let me know and we can meet up before the show.

This is where it all started for me. Working Dec 29, 1997 ( Yeah, Y2K was full speed ), and a buddy came into my office and offered me an extra ticket to Phish at MSG.

After this song/performance... I was hooked

http://youtu.be/tJScumcT3XA

Edited by custom55

I made this thread as a joke but I was surprised by how prog rock their early shit is. I still don't really like the grateful dead, nor do I get the comparisons

One of the worst bands ever made on the planet.

Saw Trey in Oysterhead at The Greek. All the fuckking stinky hippie liberal pot smoking Dead fans came out.

I was there for Les and Stew.

Great show actually.

Phuck Phish.

Fish from Marillion? Yes.

FISHBONE?

YES!

I made this thread as a joke but I was surprised by how prog rock their early shit is. I still don't really like the grateful dead, nor do I get the comparisons

Saw Trey in Oysterhead at The Greek. All the fuckking stinky hippie liberal pot smoking Dead fans came out.

Great show actually.

Phuck Phish.

FISHBONE?

YES!

Don't you just love music opinions from some insulting asshole who likes Ratt???

• Like 1

Great show actually.

Phuck Phish.

FISHBONE?

YES!

Don't you just love music opinions from some insulting asshole who likes Ratt???

Can't handle the heat in the kitchen you pussy? "GET THE FUCKK OUT!"

Signed,

SKID ROW

Your screen name should be APESHIT.

Edited by RUSHHEAD666

Great show actually.

Phuck Phish.

FISHBONE?

YES!

If I'm an asshole. Assholes love dicks. You are a dick dude.

"Open Up And Say Ahhhhhhhh"

Signed,

POISON

PS: If anyone on this Forum is a Rush Poser and a total fraud poster......

IT'S YOU!!!!

Lolol Earl I love you but you came into a Phish thread being insulting about the band and judgmental of the fans. What reaction did you expect? Apetersvt is a genuine and good dude so your last part is definitely off base. You're also both wrong about weed and Ratt...they both rule! Now kiss and make up.

I had tickets for tonight's Phish run at MSG but common sense prevailed and the show has been postponed until April 2022. I'm happy the band did this.

Phish are not leaving the fans high and dry though and they are broadcasting a free three-set show from an empty arena ( location unknown ) tomorrow night.

I've got my NYE plans.

http://youtu.be/nYNjSJ2vL-Q

Edited by custom55
  • Like 1

BIG Phish tour just announced for this summer. I'll be attending Bethel Woods and Atlantic City. Ahhhhhhhhhhh

My concert menu is growing by the day.

If you know, you know.

Edited by custom55
  • Like 1

BIG Phish tour just announced for this summer. I'll be attending Bethel Woods and Atlantic City. Ahhhhhhhhhhh

My concert menu is growing by the day.

If you know, you know.

http://youtu.be/vC5i9HxQW6I

I will probably do Raleigh and 1 of the Merriweather Post shows.

• Like 1

One of the best jams from the band's 2014.     Total space 

Starting at 6:00 into the song.

Edited by custom55