phish

bathory

Gotta give cred to Phish for their light shows. I think they rival or even exceed what Howard used to do for Rush.

Still pissed that there was no Neil tribute in Mexico though. They could have easily pulled off CTTH or Limelight.

Gotta give cred to Phish for their light shows. I think they rival or even exceed what Howard used to do for Rush.

Still pissed that there was no Neil tribute in Mexico though. They could have easily pulled off CTTH or Limelight.

trey seems like he's wanted to distance himself from any prog rock associations for a while

I like how the otherwise good light show isn't anywhere near in-sync with the music, but I bet 99% of the attendees thought the lights were signing to them. :P

Who knows. It's a video from behind the stage and the light guy Chris Kuroda, is all adhoc. No programmed lights.

My garage band played Sunday (2nd time since COVID shutdown)

Meatstick and Blaze On made it into the setlist.

• Like 1

My garage band played Sunday (2nd time since COVID shutdown)

Meatstick and Blaze On made it into the setlist.

no fluffhead?

Don't know much Phish stuff. The rhythm player/singer is huge into Phish so we have to keep him happy. I do love to mess with him and throw Phish teases in there. I'll learn a few riffs the night before and mix them into some of the jams. Of course I won't remember them a day or two later.