phish

bathory

anyone here into king gizzard? really fun psychedelic/garage rock type stuff, a lot of really spacey tunes. great live show

Discovered their studio stuff on YouTube, actually. I don’t think I’ve ever heard anything live.

who's seeing the phish this summer?

No thanks!!! But I am seeing OYSTERHEAD in April!!! Great band!

Me too. At the Greek?

Yes!!

Let's meet for a beer!

Lord willing

Three nights at the Gorge, two at Tahoe. Mid July. Might hafta...

:ebert:

ETA: Tix are $189 for Tahoe, GA

:moon:

Eugene Oregon...$62-$240, tiered sections

Gorge...$75 GA

Edited by goose

Three nights at the Gorge, two at Tahoe. Mid July. Might hafta...

:ebert:

ETA: Tix are $189 for Tahoe.

:moon:

for lawn??

I scored nashville lawns in the phish lotto thing and they were just 50 each. of course, fees added quite a bit

ATL ended up being around 90 each but it's general admission so that's fine by me

• Like 1

oh no shit man, it's horrible and just getting worse. even the underground metal nobodies I go see all year are 10-15 dollars more expensive than they were a decade ago when I first started seeing bands

Looked at the setlist from last night's show. No Neil tribute? WTF?

There's lots of Rush songs Phish could pull off.

yeah, neither trey nor mike's band did anything either

it's interesting because trey was in a band in high school that covered f***in hemispheres! but the phish guys as a whole really have no element of rush in their music - even the complex compositions have more in common with stuff like zappa or genesis. rush have more of an "arena rock" sound

• Like 1

Good chance I'll make it to either Hershey or Atlantic City for the summer tour.

I did attend the NYE show at MSG where Trey got stuck and hence the debut of 'Rescue Squad'

• Like 1

Good chance I'll make it to either Hershey or Atlantic City for the summer tour.

I did attend the NYE show at MSG where Trey got stuck and hence the debut of 'Rescue Squad'

nice. you folks up that way get spoiled with shows. wish they'd do a 13 night residency in atlanta!

nice. you folks up that way get spoiled with shows. wish they'd do a 13 night residency in atlanta!

Im not really up 'that way'. But, I am fairly close to Hampton Coliseum. So I got fall tour last year.

Im not really up 'that way'. But, I am fairly close to Hampton Coliseum. So I got fall tour last year.

damn, I'd love to catch them at a gen admission indoors show eventually. my friend went to the charleston SC shows in december and I was pretty jealous I got f***ed out of tickets by ticketmaster and the lottery, considering they did lizards, bowie, its ice, reba, coil, sloth, melt, so much good shit

• Like 2

I have tickets for the first Atlantic City show. August 14.

I also got tickets for Trey's Band at The Stone Pony, Asbury Park, NJ May 24.

• Like 1

damn, I'd love to catch them at a gen admission indoors show eventually. my friend went to the charleston SC shows in december and I was pretty jealous I got f***ed out of tickets by ticketmaster and the lottery, considering they did lizards, bowie, its ice, reba, coil, sloth, melt, so much good shit

I've seen them a few times on the floor at MSG and I'm done with that. A lot of fun but it's too much and we end up standing on the sides.

I've seen them a few times on the floor at MSG and I'm done with that. A lot of fun but it's too much and we end up standing on the sides.

yeah, you got the tarpers and the rail riders and dummies like antelope greg

• Like 1