The 2020 NFL thread...14 teams in the playoffs? A 17 game regular season? wtf???

laughedatbytime

Am I reading this right? Total bullshit that top-seed Chiefs have to play the #2 seed Bills.

https://www.google.c...sz11gtf9t0r33ha

That's not accurate

Cle vs KC

Buf vs Bal

GB vs LA

NO vs TB

Baltimore @ Kansas City

New Orleans @ Green Bay

:) :) :)

Watching the stealers shit the bed last night helped ease the pain of the Seahawks beat down at the hands of the Rams if only a tiny little bit.

I lived in Bengal Land for my first 22 years. The old Bengal fan in me LOVED seeing the Steelers get humiliated.

I've lived in Packer Land for the past 38 years. This Packer fan LOVED seeing the Seahawks get beaten down. ;)

• Like 2

Philly fires Pedersen. I'm guessing he will be at the top of the list of potential new hires.

he's tight with the Jets GM so early talk is going to NY.

I think most of his issues in Philly was really poor drafting. Can't turn chicken shit into chicken salad.

• Like 1

I like this new playoff format. Don't like having 2 bye teams per conference. The extra team reduces the possibility of a 10 win team missing the playoffs. Even Washington gave TB a game of it.
  • Like 1

The Cowgirls hire Dan Quinn as DC. He might do well, he was great in our division... :16ton:

Well, he did okay in that role in Seattle, and it's not like any recent team he's coached has had a defense so porous they gave up a twenty-five point lead in a crucial game . . . oh, wait. Well, dammit!

• Like 1

Bill Belichick may be a cheater but he's smart enough to not accept the Presidential Medal of Freedom from Lil' Donnie. Good for him for not taking something that isn't at all appropriate for a football coach.

Getting the Medal of Freedom is about as honorable as being inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.

They’ll give it to anyone these days.

• Like 2

Bill Belichick may be a cheater but he's smart enough to not accept the Presidential Medal of Freedom from Lil' Donnie. Good for him for not taking something that isn't at all appropriate for a football coach.

Getting the Medal of Freedom is about as honorable as being inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.

They'll have to name it pop music because not many rock bands of the post 00s exist. There are maybe a few that will get there eventually like White Stripes but that's it.

• Like 2

He spared my Rams from visiting Orange Manson so thanks, I guess? I hate him only slightly, only slightly less than I used to.

V3VJH8x.gif

Loved it when the Angels visited when Dubya was in just to rub it in his then last place Ranger fan face.

Edited by invisible airwave

I like this new playoff format. Don't like having 2 bye teams per conference. The extra team reduces the possibility of a 10 win team missing the playoffs. Even Washington gave TB a game of it.

I like it, too.
  • Like 1

Maybe you could exhume Bear Bryant and sternly lecture him about this type of heinous impropriety.

The Washington-Tampa game would have been played under the old format.

The Buffalo- Indianapolis game was hyper entertaining. On the other hand, an 8-8 Trubisky led team made the playoffs :facepalm:

• Like 1

They'll have to name it pop music because not many rock bands of the post 00s exist. There are maybe a few that will get there eventually like White Stripes but that's it.

I'll stick with my title: The Whores of Rolling Stone Magazine Music Hall.
  • Like 3

Jann Wenner & The Wieners ?

• Like 2

Jann Wenner & The Wieners ?

Perfect. Of course that was proven about a minute and a half into this speech: