The 2020 NFL thread...14 teams in the playoffs? A 17 game regular season? wtf???

laughedatbytime

There are rumors going around that Deshaun Watson wants out of Houston and would accept a trade to Miami.

The price has yet to be determined but it's too bad O'Brien still isn't the GM.

There are rumors going around that Deshaun Watson wants out of Houston and would accept a trade to Miami.

What about Tua?

He'd be part of the package going to Houston. I don't think it's going to happen.

• Like 1

What about Tua?

He'd be part of the package going to Houston. I don't think it's going to happen.

So you've given up on Tua already?

What about Tua?

It won't. The Dolphins have hitched their wagon to Tua's star, and they've already said he's their starter next season. I see them drafting or acquiring another QB and releasing Fitzpatrick.

What about Tua?

No, but I think if there's a chance to get Watson for the right price they have to check it out.

What about Tua?

No, but I think if there's a chance to get Watson for the right price they have to check it out.

I can't see them trading him, but he shouldn't have signed the big extension.