I Am So Excited! PRIMUS TO PLAY "A FAREWELL TO KINGS" All The Way Through! The Greek! Berkeley Ca July 17,2020!!

RUSHHEAD666

I will be at Asbury park

Nice!!!

My parents are from Jersey. I've been to Avon many times.

My used to be in laws live in Avon.

• Like 1

I will be at Asbury park

Nice!!!

No way! So cool! My dad is from Neptune. My mom from Bloomfield.

They married in 1962 then moved to San Francisco where this Rush Freak was born in 1968! LOL!

My parents moved to Daly City but the ocean was so cold and the weather sucked. I was in a snowsuit in summer.

So we moved to Walnut Creek in 1971.

Ten years later I fell in love with RUSH, Neil Peart and the drums. Never looked back my dear!

Funny I am playing "A Farewell To Kings" now and my 22 year old daughter Zo is doing physics to the record.

I have my Neil Peart 747 drumsticks out and I just used my Kitchen Aid mixer as a cowbell tree during "Xanadu." Nailed it, but I left some marks. LOL!

I don't know how Les is going to sing these songs!

RUSH ON LAURA!

Earl

PS: I too come from the Grad School Of Rock!!! LOL!

• Like 1

I will be at Asbury park

Nice!!!

No way! So cool! My dad is from Neptune. My mom from Bloomfield.

They married in 1962 then moved to San Francisco where this Rush Freak was born in 1968! LOL!

My parents moved to Daly City but the ocean was so cold and the weather sucked. I was in a snowsuit in summer.

So we moved to Walnut Creek in 1971.

Ten years later I fell in love with RUSH, Neil Peart and the drums. Never looked back my dear!

Funny I am playing "A Farewell To Kings" now and my 22 year old daughter Zo is doing physics to the record.

I have my Neil Peart 747 drumsticks out and I just used my Kitchen Aid mixer as a cowbell tree during "Xanadu." Nailed it, but I left some marks. LOL!

I don't know how Les is going to sing these songs!

RUSH ON LAURA!

Earl

PS: I too come from the Grad School Of Rock!!! LOL!

Neptune and Bloomfield, small world!!

haha, who knew a Kitchen Aid mixer could have another function??

yea for School of Rock!

Yeah, Les is probably wondering the same thing, lol.

They picked the right record to play through, that's all I'm saying.

Yeah you guys! I am getting mixed "Signals" get it? The Primus site says "A Farewell To Kings" in it's entirety. But on the Rolling Stone Les Claypool interview it says they are doing "Farewell" and "Hemispheres" back to back. Not sure what to believe.

I saw Wolfmother on their first tour and they kicked ass!

I noticed that some of you are going to get The Sword too! Nice triple bill!!

Only AFTK.

That makes perfect sense. So in terms of the specifics of the tour, why the Farewell to Kings record?

Well, like I said, originally we’d always kind of joked around about doing Hemispheres. That record has always had a very big place in my heart and head. But as we got to thinking about the record and how to tackle it — because it’s not going to be an easy feat, on many levels: A) I gotta try to sing Geddy Lee shit [laughs]. His older stuff is up in the stratosphere. I was texting with Geddy and saying, “Man, is any of this falsetto, or…?” And he was like, “Nope, that’s my full voice.” So I might need some help from the audience on some of this stuff. I gotta play the keyboard parts. But we settled on Kings, because A) it was the first Rush record I ever heard and B) it contains “Cygnus X-1,” which has always been my favorite Rush tune. It seems to be a good one for us to tackle; 2112 seemed a little obvious.

• Like 2

presale today at 10am, but don't know the password. on sale to general public Friday at 10am. saw Primus open for Rush I think it was at the Oakland Coliseum on Roll the Bones tour. Definitely going to this. Plus The Greek is awesome.

presale today at 10am, but don't know the password. on sale to general public Friday at 10am. saw Primus open for Rush I think it was at the Oakland Coliseum on Roll the Bones tour. Definitely going to this. Plus The Greek is awesome.

try solo

They picked the right record to play through, that's all I'm saying.

Yeah you guys! I am getting mixed "Signals" get it? The Primus site says "A Farewell To Kings" in it's entirety. But on the Rolling Stone Les Claypool interview it says they are doing "Farewell" and "Hemispheres" back to back. Not sure what to believe.

I saw Wolfmother on their first tour and they kicked ass!

I noticed that some of you are going to get The Sword too! Nice triple bill!!

Only AFTK.

That makes perfect sense. So in terms of the specifics of the tour, why the Farewell to Kings record?

Well, like I said, originally we’d always kind of joked around about doing Hemispheres. That record has always had a very big place in my heart and head. But as we got to thinking about the record and how to tackle it — because it’s not going to be an easy feat, on many levels: A) I gotta try to sing Geddy Lee shit [laughs]. His older stuff is up in the stratosphere. I was texting with Geddy and saying, “Man, is any of this falsetto, or…?” And he was like, “Nope, that’s my full voice.” So I might need some help from the audience on some of this stuff. I gotta play the keyboard parts. But we settled on Kings, because A) it was the first Rush record I ever heard and B) it contains “Cygnus X-1,” which has always been my favorite Rush tune. It seems to be a good one for us to tackle; 2112 seemed a little obvious.

Excellent! Thanks for sharing!! I was hoping for back to back but man I am still totally pumped for this!! I just got a front row meet and greet ticket with a Q&A and a signed poster for the Paso Robles gig! I am more than jazzed! As for The Greek I'm going GA with 7 of my Rush buddies!!! Anyone on here in the Bay Area want to meet up at The Greek for a cold beer I'm in!!

By the way the password I have is for tomorrow at 10 am. it's "kings"

RUSH ON MUTHER TRUCKERS!

This concert is going to be off the hook!!!

The last time I saw Primus at The Greek they ended the show 3 minutes early. Les looked at his watch, turned to Ler and said.... "We have three minutes left before curfew. Let's play YYZ." And they did! For three minutes. Priceless.

Now "A Farewell To Kings" all the way through! HEAVEN!!!

• Like 1

Bought my ticket to the Toronto show just now. PUMPED!!!!

Sweet brother! Wish I could join you! I'm hitting the Greek with 5 of my best buddies. Then on July 31st I'm going solo to Paso Robles for my meet and greet! Had to get the signed poster and all that lovely swag!!!

• Like 1

Sweet brother! Wish I could join you! I'm hitting the Greek with 5 of my best buddies. Then on July 31st I'm going solo to Paso Robles for my meet and greet! Had to get the signed poster and all that lovely swag!!!

I paid for the meet and greet too. Such Rush bitches we are, eh?

• Like 2

I paid for the meet and greet too. Such Rush bitches we are, eh?

RUSH BITCHES FOR LIFE!!!!

• Like 2