Don Dokken mentions Neil in an interview where he reveals his hands are now paralyzed.

treeduck

Baby Metal?

Don can't get his hands on them now so he's off them Earl. Unless they come over to give him a handjob...he needs help now... :facepalm:

Poor fella. He probably can't even get it up.

Signed,

"Just Got Lucky"

He's not far off 67 Earl, nearly as old as Rob Halford, but it seems like he should be a lot younger than that. Probably because the first Dokken album was first released in 1982 and the first Priest albums was issued in 1974.

• Like 1

Baby Metal?

Don can't get his hands on them now so he's off them Earl. Unless they come over to give him a handjob...he needs help now... :facepalm:

Signed,

"Just Got Lucky"

He's not far off 67 Earl, nearly as old as Rob Halford, but it seems like he should be a lot younger than that. Probably because the first Dokken album was first released in 1982 and the first Priest albums was issued in 1974.

Absolutely, Donnie boy got a late start.

• Like 1

Baby Metal?

Signed,

"Just Got Lucky"

What do you think of the last 10 years of George Lynch projects?

Baby Metal?

Signed,

"Just Got Lucky"

Don't mind me butting in.........The Sweet & Lynch 2 albums were quite nice.

• Like 1

Baby Metal?

Signed,

"Just Got Lucky"

Yeah they're the best ones really. The rest of the stuff I couldn't quite get around to buying.

• Like 1

Baby Metal?

Signed,

"Just Got Lucky"

Well Pat. I buy them, but I don't care for any of them. Just give me the first two. You?

• Like 1

Baby Metal?

Signed,

"Just Got Lucky"

No please join the conversation! All good!!! I agree. The Sweet & Lynch album are well.... "sweet."

• Like 1

Baby Metal?

Signed,

"Just Got Lucky"

Yeah they're the best ones really. The rest of the stuff I couldn't quite get around to buying.

So guys what about the new Dirty Shirley album? The video is awesome and I ordered my Japanese pressing with a bonus track!!

Baby Metal?

Signed,

"Just Got Lucky"

So guys what about the new Dirty Shirley album? The video is awesome and I ordered my Japanese pressing with a bonus track!!

I decided it was one of those albums I'd hardly listen to so I dropped the idea.

Baby Metal?

Signed,

"Just Got Lucky"

No please join the conversation! All good!!! I agree. The Sweet & Lynch album are well.... "sweet."

AYE!

Baby Metal?

Signed,

"Just Got Lucky"

Well Pat. I buy them, but I don't care for any of them. Just give me the first two. You?

Yeah it's good to see him still out there using his talent but no those albums aren't the George Lynch I like, apart from the Sweet & Lynch albums.

• Like 1

Baby Metal?

Signed,

"Just Got Lucky"

Yeah it's good to see him still out there using his talent but no those albums aren't the George Lynch I like, apart from the Sweet & Lynch albums.

Yep I totally agree.

• Like 1

Baby Metal?

Signed,

"Just Got Lucky"

Yep I totally agree.

What if George became the guitarist for Greta Thunberg's new ECO ROCK band??

Baby Metal?

Signed,

"Just Got Lucky"

Yep I totally agree.

It wouldn't surprise me. He is the Mike Portnoy of the guitar. More projects than kids make in kindergarten.

Baby Metal?

Signed,

"Just Got Lucky"

Yep I totally agree.

It wouldn't surprise me. He is the Mike Portnoy of the guitar. More projects than kids make in kindergarten.

And he disapproves of Donald Trump's hair!