I also forgot Champion, which is a boxing drama. This was the big break out film for Kirk.

He was an a-hole in that wasn’t he? I very vaguely remember it

Yeah I've not seen it in a while but he changes when he becomes famous and f***s over his friends etc

Kirk was already buried on Friday. I think it's part of his Jewish funeral tradition to proceed quickly.

The body is not to be displayed, and the burial must occur as soon as possible after death.

Cremation and embalming are forbidden. The body is to decompose naturally.

• Like 1

Kirk was already buried on Friday. I think it's part of his Jewish funeral tradition to proceed quickly.

The body is not to be displayed, and the burial must occur as soon as possible after death.

The last Jewish funeral that I went to (about a month ago), the body was cremated.

The last Jewish funeral that I went to (about a month ago), the body was cremated.

That doesn't surprise me. I was citing traditional Jewish funeral procedures, but I'm sure that many don't follow them exactly.

It's no different than any other religious doctrine. Not everyone is gonna comply! :no:

I've wanted, meant, and been meaning to say sorry, for seeing, hearing, and reading this. He was a great actor, who was in classic, and really good movies. He will be, and is missed. My condolences, to his family, and friends. R.I.P., Kirk.