Neil on cover of February PROG magazine

blueschica

Johnny Blaze was telling me in PM that his absolute favourite TV show of all time is the KNIGHT RIDER with David "The Hoff" HasselHoff!

Hahaha!

Well you know the three of us are "The Three Amigos!"

Makes total sense.

"Knight Rider" went through my head first before "Firefox." Yet I chose Clint.

Love that tv show.

duck’s a crazy ass bird. I told him one of my favorite shows was Kung Fu and he goes “Yeah me too! Me too! What else do you like Johnny? I hope Knight Rider!” I told him, “That show was a piece of crap!” He replied, “Yeah I think so too! I think so too! I was just playing around. I didn’t really like it! We have a lot in common don’t we, Johnny?!”

:LOL:

Come on JB you KNOW you're the biggest HOFF fan in the known universe! :hail:

SWEET!!

Earl were you a fan of AIRWOLF in the 80's??

Hahaha! Not a big TV fan. Saw a few shows.

I like "Blue Thunder."

I used to think BLUE THUNDER and AIRWOLF were the same show!

You made me think of the 1982 Clint Eastwood classic, "FIREFOX!"

1982!

What a great year for RUSH!

Yeah I like that film, with a mostly British cast apart from Clint.

I agree. Even this American Boy loves a British cast in film. Not sure you are a Star Wars guy, but I love the British casting.

I watched the latest "Tomb Raider" and was happy that it was a British cast too. A co-production with America.

I like Peter Cushing and Alec Guinness in the original one. The robots, the ape and the guy in the Vader costume are British too.

HAHAHAHA!!! "The ape." You kill me Pat. Yes, I love Peter, Alec and David in the costume. Anthony Daniels as C3PO. Amazing actor.

• Like 1

Johnny Blaze was telling me in PM that his absolute favourite TV show of all time is the KNIGHT RIDER with David "The Hoff" HasselHoff!

Hahaha!

Makes total sense.

Love that tv show.

How about MAGNUM??

MAGNUM PI? Tom Selleck? Or the prog band? LOL!

• Like 1

SWEET!!

I like "Blue Thunder."

1982!

I agree. Even this American Boy loves a British cast in film. Not sure you are a Star Wars guy, but I love the British casting.

I watched the latest "Tomb Raider" and was happy that it was a British cast too. A co-production with America.

I like Peter Cushing and Alec Guinness in the original one. The robots, the ape and the guy in the Vader costume are British too.

HAHAHAHA!!! "The ape." You kill me Pat. Yes, I love Peter, Alec and David in the costume. Anthony Daniels as C3PO. Amazing actor.

Aye.

Was the giant frog a British guy as well?

lol

Any fool would know you’re playing around

Hahaha! Then I must be a "Fool For The City!"

Love,

FOGHAT666

• Like 2

Hahaha!

Makes total sense.

Love that tv show.

How about MAGNUM??

No the choc ice:

Magnum_ice_cream.jpg

• Like 1

Hahaha!

Makes total sense.

Love that tv show.

How about MAGNUM??

No the choc ice:

Magnum_ice_cream.jpg

Hahaha!

Thought it was going to be a box of condoms Pat.

• Like 1

Hahaha!

Makes total sense.

Love that tv show.

How about MAGNUM??

No the choc ice:

Magnum_ice_cream.jpg

Hahaha!

The HOFF claims he never wears them. That was in the mid 80's though before the permed hair AIDS scare.

SWEET!!

I like "Blue Thunder."

1982!

Aye.

HAHAHAHA!! YODA??? Frank Oz buddy! Voice of Miss Piggy.

• Like 1

Hahaha!

Makes total sense.

Love that tv show.

How about MAGNUM??

No the choc ice:

Magnum_ice_cream.jpg

Hahaha!

The HOFF claims he never wears them. That was in the mid 80's though before the permed hair AIDS scare.

His concerts are always sold out in Germany!

• Like 1

SWEET!!

I like "Blue Thunder."

1982!

Aye.

Wasn't Frank Oz in Trading Places?

Hahaha!

Makes total sense.

Love that tv show.

How about MAGNUM??

No the choc ice:

Magnum_ice_cream.jpg

Hahaha!

They think he's German!

SWEET!!

I like "Blue Thunder."

1982!

Aye.

Wasn't Frank Oz in Trading Places?

Great question. Not sure!!

Hahaha!

Makes total sense.

Love that tv show.

How about MAGNUM??

No the choc ice:

Magnum_ice_cream.jpg

Hahaha!

They think he's German!

LOL!

"Herman Ze German"

Love,

The Scorpions

What do you think of the 1988 Scorpions album SAVAGE AMUSEMENT? I'm torn on this one. I listened to it the other day and it seemed really good. The time I listened to it before that I didn't think it was so good.

• Like 1

"Herman Ze German"

Love,

The Scorpions

What do you think of the 1988 Scorpions album SAVAGE AMUSEMENT? I'm torn on this one. I listened to it the other day and it seemed really good. The time I listened to it before that I didn't think it was so good.

Good call Pat.

It's so melodic and yet so polished.

For me it's their last solid effort.

• Like 1

"Herman Ze German"

Love,

The Scorpions

Good call Pat.

Yeah I think it's pretty good but after that they lost it.

• Like 1

"Herman Ze German"

Love,

The Scorpions

Good call Pat.

Yeah I think it's pretty good but after that they lost it.

Ummmmm

I met you on here in 2006.

You are my brother Pat.

Not surprising at all.

You are an awesome friend.

Hahaha!

Makes total sense.

Love that tv show.

How about MAGNUM??

No the choc ice:

Magnum_ice_cream.jpg

Hahaha!

They think he's German!

Yeah, we all like being wrecked, tryin' to eat a burger.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqPoREAM9ZM

• Like 3

Hahaha!

Makes total sense.

Love that tv show.

How about MAGNUM??

No the choc ice:

Magnum_ice_cream.jpg

Hahaha!

They think he's German!

Yeah, we all like being wrecked, tryin' to eat a burger.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqPoREAM9ZM

"The Hamburger Train!"

PRIMUS SUCKS!

I love Becky!

She let us take over this amazing thread.

Yes, I did buy three of the magazines.

Night Ranger was incredible!

So glad I am filled with cheese!!

A Neil Peart Freak in love with Night Ranger.

I bought an autographed floor tom Evans drumhead. LOL!

Life is short.

To me MONEY = ROCK AND ROLL.

RUSH ON!

Boy has this thread rambled off it's original post! Love it!

I am fairly sure that The Hoff was solely responsible for the Berlin Wall coming down (or is that just in his mind?). He made a significant contribution to crap TV with Knight Rider, and how can we forget Baywatch! Ohh, those orange swimsuits (not his, or Hobie's)...

The Germans still love their metal, many an older rocker is still big there. My old friend David Reece (Bangalore Choir, Accept) continues to do some solid work there.

I remember seeing The Scorpions warming up for Ted Nugent (!) at the Hammersmith Odeon, London back in the day - they rocked.

The main difference as far as I can tell between Airwolf and Blue Thunder is that one of them had a turd playing cello on a lake.

Magnum were (are?) an underrated band. I've seen them a few times over the years and they always rocked. Love Tony Clarkin's guitar tone.

My son loves Magnum the ice cream.

Surely The A-Team came long before Rocky III?

There, have I covered everything? Oh, yes, I have just ordered a copy of Prog magazine:)

Edited by Tim091
  • Like 2

I am fairly sure that The Hoff was solely responsible for the Berlin Wall coming down (or is that just in his mind?). He made a significant contribution to crap TV with Knight Rider, and how can we forget Baywatch! Ohh, those orange swimsuits (not his, or Hobie's)...

The Germans still love their metal, many an older rocker is still big there. My old friend David Reece (Bangalore Choir, Accept) continues to do some solid work there.

I remember seeing The Scorpions warming up for Ted Nugent (!) at the Hammersmith Odeon, London back in the day - they rocked.

The main difference as far as I can tell between Airwolf and Blue Thunder is that one of them had a turd playing cello on a lake.

Magnum were (are?) an underrated band. I've seen them a few times over the years and they always rocked. Love Tony Clarkin's guitar tone.

There, have I covered everything? Oh, yes, I have just ordered a copy of Prog magazine:)

Of course the A-Team came AFTER Rocky 3. This is because Rocky 3 made Mr. T a star. Rocky 3 came out in summer ‘82. A-Team aired in ‘83. That’s how fast and big Mr. T ballooned into a household name. Soon, the big man appeared on Diff’rent Strokes and even had his own cartoon. Hell, Mr. T even showed up on Silver Spoons almost immediately after Rocky 3 BEFORE A-Team.

Rocky 3 even made a bigger star (in every sense) in Hulk Hogan.

Of course the A-Team came AFTER Rocky 3. This is because Rocky 3 made Mr. T a star. Rocky 3 came out in summer ‘82. A-Team aired in ‘83. That’s how fast and big Mr. T ballooned into a household name. Soon, the big man appeared on Diff’rent Strokes and even had his own cartoon. Hell, Mr. T even showed up on Silver Spoons almost immediately after Rocky 3 BEFORE A-Team.

I stand corrected. I got into the A Team sometime in the eighties but had never heard of Rocky films at the time, never seen any to this day neither!

• Like 1

I stand corrected. I got into the A Team sometime in the eighties but had never heard of Rocky films at the time, never seen any to this day neither!

Now’s your time to change that. As the series progressed, it got to be more action-packed, over-the-top, and cheesy. But Rocky 1 is, without a doubt, a legit drama with quality acting.