Lost in Vegas Review/Tribute for Neil Peart

Looking forward to this one. I have watched all of their Rush reviews and quite a few others. Boston really blew them away. Appreciate the post. I have been looking out for them to post something...
  • Like 2

Looking forward to this one. I have watched all of their Rush reviews and quite a few others. Boston really blew them away. Appreciate the post. I have been looking out for them to post something...

Yeah they really did some research before this one. I think they discovered Neil was/is a giant in the music world when they put in the time
  • Like 1

If you join their Patreon for 1 dollar a month, they also just released a reaction to ESL Xanadu as a 2nd tribute. Only the best of the best get two tribute videos from the same channel.

If you join their Patreon for 1 dollar a month, they also just released a reaction to ESL Xanadu as a 2nd tribute. Only the best of the best get two tribute videos from the same channel.

If I joined every patreon, joined every website I'd been asked to join, every internet money-making scheme I'd ever come across it would have cost me more money that Jeff Bezos has in his bank account. It's a slippery slope and even joining one is one too many.

• Like 3

If I joined every patreon, joined every website I'd been asked to join, every internet money-making scheme I'd ever come across it would have cost me more money that Jeff Bezos has in his bank account. It's a slippery slope and even joining one is one too many.

fair

• Like 1

fair

agreed

• Like 1

Are they stopping the videos every 12 seconds to hear themselves talk or are they back to actually listening to the songs for a minute before they say anything?

They're ok on this one.

Ok, sometimes they listen and other times they talk too much before even letting the song settle into its groove. They range between very good and very annoying for me.

Are they stopping the videos every 12 seconds to hear themselves talk or are they back to actually listening to the songs for a minute before they say anything?

They're ok on this one.

Ok, sometimes they listen and other times they talk too much before even letting the song settle into its groove. They range between very good and very annoying for me.

They do some interruptions on this but not enough so it becomes annoying.

They're ok on this one.

They do some interruptions on this but not enough so it becomes annoying.

Yeah, looks like they're paying attention to the comment section

They're ok on this one.

The video exists to capture their instant commentary. If you don't like the interruptions just watch the video by itself :D

• Like 2

I think this is how they sometimes get around YouTube’s copyright violation algorithms.