Happy Birthday RushRevisited!

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

"Happy 48th Birthday, Revisited". Edited by Derek19
  • Like 1

Just noticed the birthdays up there. Happy birthday, RR! Thanks for starting this camp for Rush nerds! :gumby:

Thanks for keeping it going :cheers: It's an important place to many, including me, and the fact is that I don't think it would be here right now if not for YOU.

• Like 1

Happy Birthday, RR!

I swear just a few weeks ago I ran across pics of when we met up at Gino's.....What a night of me getting you lost....LOL

Hope you are doing well! :cheers:

omg what a fun night... It was AnagramKing that met up with us, right?

Just noticed the birthdays up there. Happy birthday, RR! Thanks for starting this camp for Rush nerds! :gumby:

Thanks for keeping it going :cheers: It's an important place to many, including me, and the fact is that I don't think it would be here right now if not for YOU.

Here here!

Can't keep something going that I didn't start! Let's just say it's a team effort. :yes:

• Like 2

I was telling GG earlier today - it is weird to think that I am 48 now which means TRF has been around for 1/3 of my life. Kind of like the meme out there stating that 2050 is actually closer then 1990 now - weird to think about.
  • Like 1

We owe you a lot. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Wishing you the happiest of birthdays. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: The best is yet to come! :yes:

Next to me, you're still a spring chicken!! :codger:

:ebert: :ebert: :ebert: :ebert: :ebert: :ebert: :ebert:giphy.gif

• Like 1

Happy Birthday, RR!

I swear just a few weeks ago I ran across pics of when we met up at Gino's.....What a night of me getting you lost....LOL

Hope you are doing well! :cheers:

omg what a fun night... It was AnagramKing that met up with us, right?

Yes, it was! What a nice guy too!

Good times :D

• Like 1

I was telling GG earlier today - it is weird to think that I am 48 now which means TRF has been around for 1/3 of my life. Kind of like the meme out there stating that 2050 is actually closer then 1990 now - weird to think about.

It's an amazing thing! I hope you had a wonderful birthday, RR. Here's to you: :cheers:

• Like 1

Happy belated! I’m sorry I missed it.

And I’ll echo what most have already said here- thank you, sir. This community has always been such a welcome and welcoming respite.

• Like 1

Sorry I'm Late, RushRevisited, but I was about to reply to this thread last night, when Comcast was interupted in my area until 4 pm today. It went out at 10:45 pm last night. I've always loved your current avatar!! That is a TOTALLY JOHN LENNON style joke, ['snorting' Coke!] plus, it's time to DUMP TRUMP!

MBm3bo0.jpgELNqjcp.jpg3YKmUgz.jpg

twlQhiS.jpg

KMfxYgM.gif