Fremont Street Tribute

ctbadger

I read the band was offered a Vegas residency a few years ago. To play like six times a year. Now we know why it was turned down.

Not necessarily.

I'd find that hard to believe in the best of times that they would do something like that no matter how much money they were offered. No doubt Ray would have tried to convince them.

• Like 1

I read the band was offered a Vegas residency a few years ago. To play like six times a year. Now we know why it was turned down.

Not necessarily.

I'd find that hard to believe in the best of times that they would do something like that no matter how much money they were offered. No doubt Ray would have tried to convince them.

I don’t see the band ever doing it. They may not have liked the idea of being pinned down to one location.

Not necessarily.

I don’t see the band ever doing it. They may not have liked the idea of being pinned down to one location.

I think the attraction to Las Vegas was Neil could get home each night easily.

They were wise not to join the Vegas sell-out crowd. Vegas is a soul-less whore-town. Edited by HemiBeers

I found a video! The Tribute starts with around 21:50 remaining. They played Limelight and The Big Money followed by...a snippet of KISS...then Spirit of Radio, followed by...a snippet of Zeppelin...then Red Barchetta.

It's not that great, but then again they didn't have to do anything at all. The announcer did pronounce his name correctly, so there's that.

https://www.facebook.com/8NewsNOW/videos/611850486259455/UzpfSTk2MDI4MTM1MDcwOjEwMTU3NjEwNjMwMTUwMDcx/?rf=107628315933005

• Like 1

They were wise not to join the Vegas sell-out crowd. Vegas is a soul-less whore-town.

Just like Mos Eisley?

They were wise not to join the Vegas sell-out crowd. Vegas is a soul-less whore-town.

Just like Mos Eisley?

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

• Like 1