Neil Peart: The Interview Collection

Jag2112

It's now been a week since we first all learned of Neil's passing. As we continue to mourn his loss, let us also continue to remember his genius.

We've celebrated his drumming and lyrical prowess. Now let's turn to the numerous times Neil was interviewed over the course of his career. Neil was an incredibly articulate individual which led to some thought-provoking and revealing interviews.

To that end, I've put together the following exhaustive list of interviews from across the decades. In reading them, perhaps we can all take away a renewed appreciation for the man behind the drumkit.

http://news.cygnus-x1.net/2020/01/neil-peart-interview-collection.html

Enjoy-

• Like 9

Your website is so valuable. I've used it as a resource for stuff for years. Now more than ever thank you for your work in collecting all this stuff in one place. it's extremely helpful.

Entirely my pleasure :)

It's now been a week since we first all learned of Neil's passing. As we continue to mourn his loss, let us also continue to remember his genius.

I'm going full force Dr. Seuss on the issue.

Don't cry because he's over.

Smile because he happened!

:) :) :)

Edited by Principled Man
  • Like 2

Here's Neil talking about Moving Pictures song by song, circa the Time Machine Tour. Just wonderful to hear him talk so lovingly about the writing and recording process. Also, starting at 8:30 he speaks very eloquently about how challenging it can be to live as an introvert in a world that (over) values extroversion.

Edited by goose
  • Like 2

Thank you so very much! This would have taken a lot of effort to compile.

An excellent and valuable summation which will keep me busy for a long time! :-)