This interview with Ged so much more depressing in hindsight :(

fraroc

hen I first saw this interview with Geddy on the Eddie Trunk show, I had assumed that he sounded like he had a head cold.....But looking back....it honestly sounds like he's trying to hold back tears, knowing how sick Neil was, and that he was most likely not going to recover....

Honestly right now, I really hope Ged and Al are...in a safe place.

Edited by fraroc
  • Like 1

hen I first saw this interview with Geddy on the Eddie Trunk show, I had assumed that he sounded like he had a head cold.....But looking back....it honestly sounds like he's trying to hold back tears, knowing how sick Neil was, and that he was most likely not going to recover....

To be honest, I did not sense anything like that. I did not see or hear any effort to hold back tears. :huh:

• Like 1

You mean as far away from the likes of you as possible?

• Like 3

You mean as far away from the likes of you as possible?

I deleted my original reply because I'm not going to engage.

Edited by fraroc