Your All-Time Favorite Photo Of Neil

Principled Man

This would be my 2nd favorite photo.

Neil's expression says, "Hi! I'm Neil. Please excuse my strange friends. They're really OK...." :laughing guy:

HsADCx1.jpg

• Like 8

I have a feeling this won't work, but let's try anyway...

Ugh... HOW DO I EMBED A PICTURE?!

Copying and pasting the pic isn't working, and I see no option to upload a file, only a URL

I am having the same issue.

Copying and pasting the pic isn't working, and I see no option to upload a file, only a URL

When copying a photo off the internet, be sure that it's a jpg image, then right-click it and select the Copy image address option.

Then, come back to The Rush Forum. Just above the reply window, choose the Image icon from the toolbar. Paste the image address into that.

Edited by Principled Man
  • Like 1

I can't post pics on this site unfortunately, but an old college friend of mine is now a professional sound tech and is acquainted with Neil's drum tech. He sent me a pic earlier today of Neil's snake input list with which mics were used. The man's kit used 45 individual channels!
  • Like 1

When copying a photo off the internet, be sure that it's a jpg image, then right-click it and select the Copy image address option.

Then, come back to The Rush Forum. Just above the reply window, choose the Image icon from the toolbar. Paste the image address into that.

I am trying to post a photo from my PC but can't seem to figure out how.

I am trying to post a photo from my PC but can't seem to figure out how.

You can use a photo sharing website like Imgur or PhotoBucket to download mages from your PC.

Make sure that your photo is in jpg form. Download the photo to your Imgur or PhotoBucket account.

You should then be able to post a direct link to that photo here at The Rush Forum.

• Like 2