Sirius XM

Laurabw

The female DJ (forget her name...Dusty?) just intro'd The Camera Eye...

**ATWAS version of By-Tor starts**

:facepalm: :eh: :eyeroll:

Dusty Street.... She used to be located at the RnR HOF studio.

My wife made the comment today that this is the most songs in a row that she's seen me air drum to while driving! :rfl:

It's interesting that they are totally ignoring Counterparts and Test for Echo. Counterparts, in particular, has some real gems.

I'm baffled by how many times I've heard Tears. Of all the songs....really?

Have heard Driven, Test For Echo, Nobody's Hero, Cold Fire

remember we are not listening 24/7 and we are listening at different times.

Hold Your Fire has received a lot of long overdue love.

Force 10

Time Stand Still

Open Secrets

Prime Mover

Lock and Key

Mission

Turn The Page

Tai Shan

High Water

Heard all of those the past week.

The DJ (I think it was Dusty Street) mentioned that she has been asked numerous times about a Rush channel and she said that there have been some developments lately but nothing that could be shared. Fingers crossed!

Notable songs this morning that I hadn't heard until now include Digital Man, BU2B, and Xanadu.

• Like 1

Ryan Murphy shared an update on Keep Rush Radio on SiriusXM for good!

Petition Update

One Little Victory!

SiriusXM has announced that starting tomorrow, January 23, a Rush channel will debut on channel 717. Subscribers of the Select package and All Access package will have this channel available. Thanks all!

Edited by Boyd
  • Like 5

Petition Update

One Little Victory!

SiriusXM has announced that starting tomorrow, January 23, a Rush channel will debut on channel 717. Subscribers of the Select package and All Access package will have this channel available. Thanks all!

Looks like my XM Select package gets 717. Does SiriusXM know when a radio is playing a specific station, like real time listener ratings?

Petition Update

One Little Victory!

717? They have that many channels?

• Like 1

Petition Update

One Little Victory!

Looks like my XM Select package gets 717. Does SiriusXM know when a radio is playing a specific station, like real time listener ratings?

I assume they do, and assumed that was the reason they extended the tribute channel (twice) and decided to create a dedicated channel.

I discovered there is a Tragically Hip channel so now I don't feel so special...

Petition Update

One Little Victory!

I assume they do, and assumed that was the reason they extended the tribute channel (twice) and decided to create a dedicated channel.

I discovered there is a Tragically Hip channel so now I don't feel so special...

Goodbye 90’s on Nine preset button, hello 717.

• Like 1

Awesome news!!! Really happy to hear about a Rush channel!!!

Petition Update

One Little Victory!

Isn't 717 only an online station?

Petition Update

One Little Victory!

Yeah, I think so. Which is a drag. I want it on my car, not on my iPad!!

• Like 1

Petition Update

One Little Victory!

From what I saw 717 is on your radio.

I tried entering 717 and got invalid channel. Yup streaming only, dang.

Edited by JohnRogers

Ugh. I mean yay that it happened, but they couldn't put it on the regular lineup? Sigh. Edited by Laurabw
  • Like 3

Petition Update

One Little Victory!

From what I saw 717 is on your radio.

I tried entering 717 and got invalid channel. Yup streaming only, dang.

Ugh. I mean yay that it happened, but they couldn't put it on the regular lineup? Sigh.

Do any of you guys ever listen on your phone? You can add the Sirius phone app and play the streaming channels that way; they have some other rock ones up in the 700's. That is how I listen in the house. I wish it was on a channel I could get in the car, though.

• Like 1

Heard Max Webster's Battle Scar today for something different. They were also taking requests but they probably filtered out the Counterparts, Vapor Trails and T4E ones. I'm so tempted to send in a request for Cold Fire or Cut To The Chase but it will probably be a futile effort.