Sirius XM

Laurabw

Streaming only channels can be listened to on the SiriusXM app, online and in vehicles equipped with the SiriusXM 360L radio.

I too was looking forward to changing a preset in my car. Will make my own station with all the albums on my phone and play it over bluetooth instead.

They had a Tom Petty channel up within days of his death.

Sucks I cannot get channel 717. I have Stern, but no Rush? There is no victory here. Sirius should have replaced the "Dead" channel with the Rush channel!

• Like 1

Reposting this from a Rush FB group I am in, just fyi If interested. I do agree with ctbadger

about Rivendell though!

"Just spoke to #SiriusXM

The nice man said they've been getting NUMEROUS calls today about Rush , he said call often, every few days, once a week ect, he said it does go to programming and the more calls the better. The best number to call is the one I dialed. Rt

1-855-619-2872 Ext 3 "

• Like 1

Reposting this from a Rush FB group I am in, just fyi If interested. I do agree with ctbadger

about Rivendell though!

"Just spoke to #SiriusXM

The nice man said they've been getting NUMEROUS calls today about Rush , he said call often, every few days, once a week ect, he said it does go to programming and the more calls the better. The best number to call is the one I dialed. Rt

1-855-619-2872 Ext 3 "

Excellent, I note this number.