Please share special moments you had with Neil

GeminiRising79

Really hard to grasp the reality that Neil is no longer with us. He was a true giant among lyricists and musicians. Let's discuss and celebrate his life as he probably would've wanted us to!

My 1st experience with Neil was meeting the group at the back entrance to the Watergate hotel, in DC, after the 1st show of the Moving Pics tour.

As we followed their black limousine to the hotel, my friend was taking pics (moving pictures!) of the back of their car, without film, but we just wanted them to see the flashes, and give them a good laugh. When we arrived they let us walk to the back of the hotel to meet them at the door. All three of them were just standing there together, alone. It was surreal! I had only ever seen them on album covers and magazines. Neil was smiling and laughing, a dream come true. He was so kind, as were the others.

And, the last time I saw Neil I was driving through a touristy part between the Capital Reef and Bryce NP Utah(perhaps Salina). He drove past us in his Aston-Martin. My first impulse was to follow and stealthily meet him if he got out. But then I thought....nah! :D It was exciting to see him out in his element.

"Suddenly, you were gone, from all the lives you left your mark upon"