Join me at 21:12 in a toast to The GOAT

My toast to Neil, with a glass of Macallan 12 in my hand:

Everybody got to deviate from the norm :haz:

• Like 2

It's the McAllen and listening to After Image for me. I may well go through the entire library tonight, I'm finding that it's making me feel very happy. It's taking me from mourning to celebrating his greatness.
  • Like 1

Time stands still for friends in the Central Time Zone. Drinking American Honey listening to Hemishoeres now. TO NEIL!

:hail: maybe I'm drinking a little to much.

God, I miss these emoticons on the rush forum!

Edited by BigBob
  • Like 3

It's the McAllen and listening to After Image for me. I may well go through the entire library tonight, I'm finding that it's making me feel very happy. It's taking me from mourning to celebrating his greatness.

Afterimage was the first song I listened to after I heard the news.

• Like 1

This is true! Glad that there's a community like this, where everyone can share their grief and their memories. Forgotten how much Rush has affect my life but others as well

• Like 2

And now I'm jamming 2112 and the neighbors can suck it! I'll pay the damn fine!!!

To the best damn rocker that ever donned the hat! Bottoms up again!

Hear, hear!

• Like 1

Something really really weird happened. 21:12 hit in central time. I raised my glass and thanked Neal for the memories and took a sip. As soon as I took a sip my power went out and has been off. I’m sure a coincidence but weird when it happened because it was exactly when I took a drink. My power never goes off and for it to do it at that moment.....
  • Like 2

Something really really weird happened. 21:12 hit in central time. I raised my glass and thanked Neal for the memories and took a sip. As soon as I took a sip my power went out and has been off. I’m sure a coincidence but weird when it happened because it was exactly when I took a drink. My power never goes off and for it to do it at that moment.....

Hmmmm... Strong emotions can effect the physical plane. Just sayin.

21:12 to the frozen mountain tops in the Mountain Time Zone. 2nd glass of American Honey, and jamming to Moving Pictures. TO NEIL! Edited by BigBob
  • Like 3

To Neil :cheers:

waiting for mention here on ny news. nothing so far. i don' t get it.

Stephen Colbert will say something on his show...he was a fan. That will be my next toast...

• Like 1