Head Phone Advice for Samsung OLED TV

JohnRogers

So last year I got a nice Samsung OLED TV. A few times a week I want to start an episode of something after the wife goes to bed. I'm thinking wireless headphones. I'm reading about RF, Bluetooth, Infrared and audio lag. I'm not helpless but I want something that sounds good and is easy to set up.

What are y'all using? Any advice?

Looks like I only have a optical audio out.

Okay, seems like Bluetooth is the way I must go.

Edited by JohnRogers
  • Like 1

So last year I got a nice Samsung OLED TV. A few times a week I want to start an episode of something after the wife goes to bed. I'm thinking wireless headphones. I'm reading about RF, Bluetooth, Infrared and audio lag. I'm not helpless but I want something that sounds good and is easy to set up.

Just a heads up from a tech snob, Samsung TVs don’t have OLED, they have LCD panels.

A decent pair of Bluetooth headphones are the way to go.

• Like 1

Just a heads up from a tech snob, Samsung TVs don’t have OLED, they have LCD panels.

A decent pair of Bluetooth headphones are the way to go.

What he said. You should be able to find a half decent pair on sale for around $40 (You can get a decent mid-range pair for that.). Just check some deals on Amazon and check the comments and then you can also check reviews on youtube. Edited by snowdogged