Quick Hit! List Every Star Wars Movie And Star Wars Story From Best Flick To The Worst Pick In Your Jedi Mind Trick? No John Carpenter Here! YYZ?

RUSHHEAD666

Well, I feel like a douche--I made this same topic a week after RH666 did.

1.The Empire Strikes Back

2. A New Hope

3. Return Of The Jedi

4. Revenge Of The Sith

5. The Force Awakens

6. Rogue One

7. The Phantom Menace

8. The Rise Of Skywalker

9. Attack Of The Clones

10. Solo

11. The Ewok Adventure '84

12 The Last Jedi

I think it’s hilarious that the joke movie beats the crap one which tries to be serious

Please explain

The Ewok Adventure ‘84, the joke movie, was not a serious attempt at a story or film. However, according to GLR’s rankings, it beats The Last Jedi (the crap Star Wars flick) even though TLJ was a serious attempt at a movie. TLJ tried hard to be epic but only succeeded in being an epic piece of trash.

I agree with GLR’s first three rankings and last ranking. The Ewok Adventure ‘84 one I don’t count but if I did I’d put it where GLR did.

Well, I feel like a douche--I made this same topic a week after RH666 did.

1.The Empire Strikes Back

2. A New Hope

3. Return Of The Jedi

4. Revenge Of The Sith

5. The Force Awakens

6. Rogue One

7. The Phantom Menace

8. The Rise Of Skywalker

9. Attack Of The Clones

10. Solo

11. The Ewok Adventure '84

12 The Last Jedi

I think it’s hilarious that the joke movie beats the crap one which tries to be serious

Please explain

The Ewok Adventure ‘84, the joke movie, was not a serious attempt at a story or film. However, according to GLR’s rankings, it beats The Last Jedi (the crap Star Wars flick) even though TLJ was a serious attempt at a movie. TLJ tried hard to be epic but only succeeded in being an epic piece of trash.

I agree with GLR’s first three rankings and last ranking. The Ewok Adventure ‘84 one I don’t count but if I did I’d put it where GLR did.

The Ewok movie ranking was a joke and meant as commentary on how disappointed, disgusted I was with TLJ. I haven't seen that shitty Ewok movie since the Eighties and either don't remember or have repressed most of it now.
  • Like 2

I just finished the last season of The Clone Wars. I started watching this show when I was in probably 5th grade. By the time it was put on hiatus I had already drifted away from it to focus on school. Well over the summer I used Disney + to start rewatching it from the beginning, as I'd heard it had finally been given a proper ending and that the ending was really something special. I had high expectations but the finale really went above and beyond what I had hoped. Stunning. To see the arcs of characters I've loved for years and years hit climaxes and receive closure was just phenomenal. The show as a whole is very good on average, and at least once or twice each season (of which there are seven) really excellent. It's amazing how it first drew me in as a kid with its more cartoonish humor (and animation obviously) and cool action scenes, then slowly but surely built up layers and layers of drama and revealed depths to the prequels I had never known existed before culminating in the final arc I just watched, cementing my love of Star Wars all these years later. A lot of people my age feel like they grew up with the Harry Potter books; in some ways I feel I've done that with Star Wars, The Clone Wars being a massive reason for that. So seeing as this is a ranking thread...

The Clone Wars

Rogue One

Solo

Only seen the 9 main movies.

9. Phantom Menace

8. Rise Of Skywalker

7. Last Jedi

6. Attack Of The Clones

5. The Force Awakens

4. Return Of The Jedi

3. Revenge Of The Sith

2. New Hope

1. Empire Strikes Back

SHIT

The Last Jedi

The Rise of Skywalker

Attack of the Clones

The Phantom Menace

Revenge of the Sith - I love how Lucas marketed this garbage as "films for children" and then has a up-to-that point beloved character murder children and then get his arms and legs chopped off. What crap. I get that he's Vader, but it was seriously the most awkward and clunky transformation on screen.

FAIR

Return of the Jedi

Solo -

Ham-fisted (Han-Fisted?)handling of a killer character. Should've waited for the deepfake technology to get really good so they could put Harrison in the movie.

GREAT

The Force Awakens - total blast. Fun movie with exciting action sequences. Elevated by Han and Chewie.

The Empire Strikes Back - one of the best films ever actually

A New Hope - What kicked it all off. Amazing how Lucas doesn't understand the appeal of his own blockbuster.

Rogue One - Great movie that succeeded despite the interference of the studio. More like this please.

• Like 1

SHIT

The Last Jedi

The Rise of Skywalker

Attack of the Clones

The Phantom Menace

Revenge of the Sith - I love how Lucas marketed this garbage as "films for children" and then has a up-to-that point beloved character murder children and then get his arms and legs chopped off. What crap. I get that he's Vader, but it was seriously the most awkward and clunky transformation on screen.

FAIR

Return of the Jedi

Solo -

Ham-fisted (Han-Fisted?)handling of a killer character. Should've waited for the deepfake technology to get really good so they could put Harrison in the movie.

GREAT

The Force Awakens - total blast. Fun movie with exciting action sequences. Elevated by Han and Chewie.

The Empire Strikes Back - one of the best films ever actually

A New Hope - What kicked it all off. Amazing how Lucas doesn't understand the appeal of his own blockbuster.

Rogue One - Great movie that succeeded despite the interference of the studio. More like this please.

Agree with 90% of this. And your shit section is right on the money, specifically the Revenge/Sith comments.

• Like 1