The Incredible Hulk vs King Kong?

Texas King

The Incredible Hulk vs King Kong?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. The Incredible Hulk vs King Kong?

• The Incredible Hulk
    • King Kong

Which version of the Incredible Hulk? The 1977 TV show version? The 1970's comic version? Grey Hulk? World War Hulk?

The only Hulk that big ape would be able to beat would be Lou Ferrigno Hulk.

Aye and even that would be a close one.

The true Hulk would punch a hole through Kong's chest. No disrespect to Kong, but I know they're redoing a King Kong vs. Godzilla which is laughable--the lizard is way bigger than Kong and breathes fire and has lazer vision...how is that fair? Yeah, I'll probably go see it though...

You know who's really underrated in this fictional character battle type thing? Nightcrawler. He could teleport them into space where they couldn't breathe then teleport back to Earth. Of course, this wouldn't work against every fictional character, but damn if he couldn't do some damage!

You know who's really underrated in this fictional character battle type thing? Nightcrawler. He could teleport them into space where they couldn't breathe then teleport back to Earth. Of course, this wouldn't work against every fictional character, but damn if he couldn't do some damage!

This post sponsored by Bud Light.

The true Hulk would punch a hole through Kong's chest. No disrespect to Kong, but I know they're redoing a King Kong vs. Godzilla which is laughable--the lizard is way bigger than Kong and breathes fire and has lazer vision...how is that fair? Yeah, I'll probably go see it though...

You basically just sold me on this movie lol