THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.24

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

can i look forward to those vox today? :D

Very possible, but you might be getting two versions of them!

Took probably 50+ takes but I finished them. Gonna have to edit it later today and then it’s off to the eMail.

• Like 1

Sunglasses

Teeth whitener

Deluxe edition box sets

Volcanic ash soap

Anti ageing cream

Multivitamin supplements

Noise cancelling headphones

Designer trainers

Diamond cufflinks

Detox drinks

Smart watch

Organic led television

Fitness club membership

Fake eyelashes

Monogrammed luggage

180 gram vinyl reissues

Branded water

Self-help books

• Like 1

honestly on the edge of my seat to hear the vox

im going to try to fall asleep early so i can wake up early and do a quick rough mix before work (that is, if they are in the mailbox tomorrow)

no rush either way, im just gonna try and get a good night's sleep.

also i sent you the latest and probably final draft of the instrumental so if you're planning on doing a mix yourself (you should really just send the raws) then you're gonna wanna use that one

im going to try to fall asleep early so i can wake up early and do a quick rough mix before work (that is, if they are in the mailbox tomorrow)

also i sent you the latest and probably final draft of the instrumental so if you're planning on doing a mix yourself (you should really just send the raws) then you're gonna wanna use that one

The files I sent you are the raws. What I did was edited & mixed the vocals playing along to the instrumental mix but removed that track when bouncing the files onto the disk so that they’re the raw vocal takes.

The files I sent you are the raws. What I did was edited & mixed the vocals playing along to the instrumental mix but removed that track when bouncing the files onto the disk so that they’re the raw vocal takes.

SHIT. Don’t listen to the “Virgin” take cause I forgot to remove the instrumental on that one. Sending you the corrected version now.