THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.24

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

seeing DEG live made me lose a lot of respect for them, even though i'd often watch their live performances on youtube. glorifying suicide isn't cool, it's actually pretty gay if you stop and think about it.

plus the mixing was terrible and you could barely discern the guitar interplay, which was what attracted me to the band the most in the first place. idk, i just can't be a fan of them any longer now, which sucks because they're amazing musicians.

Edited by Mr. Not

"modern day warrior" is easily the best sub-av there is. ay yo, 73, hmu with that shit, i'll donate 1k to u if you just change my sub-av to that, it'd look so much better. please dude.

Can't change your level icon, it's linked to your post count. The only way to give you the MDW one is to drop your post count down to the 20,112 - 29,999 range, and then keep dropping it back down every time you advance past that. That's probably not worth the trouble.

"modern day warrior" is easily the best sub-av there is. ay yo, 73, hmu with that shit, i'll donate 1k to u if you just change my sub-av to that, it'd look so much better. please dude.

Can't change your level icon, it's linked to your post count. The only way to give you the MDW one is to drop your post count down to the 20,112 - 29,999 range, and then keep dropping it back down every time you advance past that. That's probably not worth the trouble.

i think you said before that you can reduce post counts, right? can you just reset mine to 20k?

• Like 2

i think you said before that you can reduce post counts, right? can you just reset mine to 20k?

And then what, keep resetting it to 20K so you can keep the same icon?

You're the only person with over 100,000 posts. You really want to give that up?

You're the only person with over 100,000 posts. You really want to give that up?

yeah when i stop and think about it i guess not. my posts aren't just valueless spam like some people say either, only about 20% of them were like that, and even then it did require some effort to do.

on the other hand let me donate to you to keep things running. if you're not comfortable and it makes you feel weird i get it, i just wanna be able to support in some way.

yeah when i stop and think about it i guess not. my posts aren't just valueless spam like some people say either, only about 20% of them were like that, and even then it did require some effort to do.

on the other hand let me donate to you to keep things running. if you're not comfortable and it makes you feel weird i get it, i just wanna be able to support in some way.

Thanks, but no need to donate. Hosting a board like this isn't as expensive as it used to be.

• Like 1

Thanks, but no need to donate. Hosting a board like this isn't as expensive as it used to be.

i gotcha. and thank you too

• Like 1

Out of curiosity, how expensive was this shithole to run at its most expensive point?