THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.24

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Looks like Biden's gonna win. Guess it's Bubba's turn to burn shit up for six months.

Looks like we've got a repeat of 2000 for at least a few days because DeJoy is a stubborn punk who believes he's above the law and, just like 2000, Florida is still in play. Thank goodness for Judge Sullivan.

Still, I was hoping to blast King Nothing by Metallica by now.

TeeuJm8.gif

Edited by invisible airwave

Looks like Biden's gonna win. Guess it's Bubba's turn to burn shit up for six months.

I don't like either of them, but I prefer a person with logic over a clown anyday.
  • Like 1

I don't like either of them, but I prefer a person with logic over a clown anyday.

You're going to have to be more specific.

You're going to have to be more specific.

With what? The names?

I preferred Warren of all those in the primary.

I preferred Biden over Trump. And that thing I said was not exactly what I wanted to say... I had something to do at the very moment and I rushed. I didn't really care for all those in the primary tbh, I was just on for a straightforward coaster ride there.