THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.24

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

if i'm not in a co-living situation with my gf within the first year of the relationship then i'm just gonna find another

unless i get too strong of an emotional attachment and feel like she's "the one", which would suck so much

A good friend of mine started dating a chick June last year

They’re married now

And have been for six months haha

• Like 1

Finally took the Super Coupe to the track. Got gapped by Honda. That doesn't feel Trumpy. The Super Coupe feels fast but is in fact slow. It does look and sound good.

Finally took the Super Coupe to the track. Got gapped by Honda. That doesn't feel Trumpy. The Super Coupe feels fast but is in fact slow. It does look and sound good.

Taken to Gapplebee’s for a cold Gapperoni pizza?

• Like 1

game 1 of the world series down, 3 more wins to go! let's go Dodgers! Edited by jamie

the Rays can win the world series another year, only if they're not playing the Dodgers.

i've been on a diet for about a month now. i don't know what my starting weight was (focusing on numbers makes me slip into... dangerous habits) but i've been told that i've lost some weight. i can see it in my face too. i only get cravings for junk when im PMS-ing or it's that time of the month. it's also helping me combat the increased appetite from my Remeron.
  • Like 1

i've also been able to walk my dogs about a mile 3-4 times a week, as well as do a few minutes of weight lifting every day despite covid damaging my lungs. so that's nice.
  • Like 2