THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.24

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I gave my time to return to mourn & pay my respects for Neil w/y'all, but now it's time for me to go & finally move on. For real this time.

Have A Nice Life :hi:

:(

I gave my time to return to mourn & pay my respects for Neil w/y'all, but now it's time for me to go & finally move on. For real this time.

how will we go on...?

:P

Perhaps like my lord and savior Zelix you'll unexpectedly drop in every 14 months to say "hey".

I'll still send PMs on FB and Instagram. But it was nice to have you back here for a little bit.

my biggest motivator to start bodybuilding was that i need stamina for tremolo picking, but yngwie says that that's not important.

idk i think there is a reason why so many metal guitarists are kinda ripped as opposed to what indie musicians look like, i am trusting my intuition on this one.

i wonder what the world will be like a decade from now

Trump Mania will be long over. Thank God.

The US has elected the son of a president before.

At one point Cliven Bundy was responsible for ~80% of all unpaid grazing fees to the BLM. Nationwide, one guy, 80%. Edited by That One Guy
  • Like 1