THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.24

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

i feel so f***ed up i hope i can calm down within the next several days

I had an insomnia related anxiety attack Wednesday night into early Thursday morning myself before it crashed me to sleep. Then I woke up later that day w/only a vague memory of having it but no recollection as to why I had it.

I think I need to calm down myself...

Around 2005 I didn’t have internet for a couple months, but had multiple neighbors in range with passwordless networks. Good times!

F**k it, I’m just gonna say it. I probably have Covid-19. Been sick-ish for about 3 weeks now. Don’t have a fever but the first week I felt perpetually nauseous which has since been gone however I still have this cough that never fully went away but it’s been getting slowly weaker. Edited by PolarizeMe

hope you're doing okay MK

Uh...I’ve been doing better since the last TOST. Twitch just chatting w/this streamer I’ve recently followed w/wholesome vibes on Friday night & watching Drowse’s FB live stream performance last night helped a lot as far as me feeling emotionally/mentally better.

As far as my health, it’s getting better and the coughing is slowly withering away. Sis is doing better too to the point she’s seems to be going about her usual hobbies & things while maintaining social distancing.

• Like 1

Uh...I’ve been doing better since the last TOST. Twitch just chatting w/this streamer I’ve recently followed w/wholesome vibes on Friday night & watching Drowse’s FB live stream performance last night helped a lot as far as me feeling emotionally/mentally better.

As far as my health, it’s getting better and the coughing is slowly withering away. Sis is doing better too to the point she’s seems to be going about her usual hobbies & things while maintaining social distancing.

this pandemic still has yet to hit its peak, i don't expect us to be out of this until mid to late summer.

this pandemic still has yet to hit its peak, i don't expect us to be out of this until mid to late summer.

depressing

wouldn't it be nice if you were actually allowed to go outside again once you've had and recovered from the disease

lollll

I go out my backyard at least one or twice a day just for fresh air. But yeah, I’d like to go and do the very few things I do outside my house. On the other hand, my creativity’s finally permeating (not much, just some bits of riffs, ideas, scrambled lyrics, etc.) & I’ve given my bass more love than I had for the past 7-8 years and it’s all thanks to the pandemic.

^ Problem: it’s very possible to re-get Corona after recovering, and then infect people again during your incubation period etc

Right. Even though I’m now recovered from whatever it is that made me sick, I don’t leave my room unless I need to get food from the kitchen, use the bathroom, or do menial household errands (take out the trash, laundry, dishes, etc.) and when I do, I don’t do it unless I’m the only one outside my room. When I go to the backyard just for fresh air for 5 minutes or so, I’m usually the only out in the backyard. I do it 2-3 times a day when there’s an opening and so I don’t succumb to cabin fever. Edited by PolarizeMe