THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.24

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

do you guys think the covid spread and deaths are going to get better or worse? some people ive talked to think the numbers have peaked, others think that this is just the beginning. also know some conspiracy theorists who are saying this is just a population control test.

do you guys think the covid spread and deaths are going to get better or worse? some people ive talked to think the numbers have peaked, others think that this is just the beginning. also know some conspiracy theorists who are saying this is just a population control test.

I'm betting that things will start to improve, and then restrictions for many places will be let out to soon, leading to a second wave. Trump seems way too eager to get things back on track.

• Like 2

Birx likes to get granular.

I'm betting that things will start to improve, and then restrictions for many places will be let out to soon, leading to a second wave. Trump seems way too eager to get things back on track.

As far as the East Coast, I think it’s gonna get worse & I think I’ll remain unemployed for at least another month or two.

spring birthdays are cancelled this year

oh god

gastro triggers me at this point

I nearly threw up at a birthday dinner (....girlfriend's birthday) at a restaurant last year. Mystery gastro probs.

• Like 1

spring birthdays are cancelled this year

oh god

gastro triggers me at this point

I nearly threw up at a birthday dinner (....girlfriend's birthday) at a restaurant last year. Mystery gastro probs.

sometimes i get the intense feeling like im gonna throw up and then it just goes away??
  • Like 1

Wonderful. As soon as I’m back to health the harsh vocals turned to absolute shit. Can kinda mask it if I just cup w/my fist but that can only get me so far.

Actually never mind. Drinking plenty of water is the antidote I found out.
  • Like 1

verified autism: i've been listening to the song on repeat in my car during commute hours and not even pracitcing the singing/screaming, just hearing it in my head. i've probably listened to the demo 200 times by now. maybe i am just proud of it

Honestly my respect for anyone who dares do this would crash through the roof.

my fat ass would kill someone on accident

I stage dove to two straight nights of Pig Destroyer once (that was the 3rd & 4th time I ever done it I think)...I think I was the one who got killed. Have a now distressed & ripped on one leg jeans to prove it, haha.

• Like 1

I’m usually a no stage dive person but if there’s a band I think warrants it & if there’s people doing it then I’m inclined to do it. Those two Pig Destroyer shows definitely felt right to do it...and I REALLY wanted to do it for Blood Incantation cause they did two whole albums and it f***ing lit everyone on fire but the Anti-Valentine’s Day crowd (me & friend went by ourselves as singles lol) wasn’t feeling it so it didn’t happen.