THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.24

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Actually scratch what I said about my stance on metal projects: I don’t wanna play nor be a part of anything metal project-wise unless you copy Deafheaven from head to toe.

alright doucher whatever i'll just do my own cringe vocals then

You REALLY want my vox on this project huh? I’m just taking the piss cause my health went from 100% to 0% between last Thursday and early this week and on my birthday of all days I’m starting to recover. Ofc I’ll do it.

yes

let's see what we can do

also would you be willing to be my voice? i'll send the instrumental / non-instrumental with my vox and you just basically do a better job in simply not being me so i can send it out without being insecure

Yeah sure. It just sucks that I’m gonna have to record my vox without a decent mic/XLR mic but I’ll give it a shot.

ok i'll send you over the song + instrumental later today, just need to make the vox version first.

btw i still haven't gotten that sample you said you'd sent me tho

Check your GMail.

my mom was getting our grocery shopping done all in one go, not even panic buying or hoarding, and people were giving her dirty looks because her cart was full. it was not full of toilet paper or milk or paper towels, mostly just a lot of food. it wasn’t a lot of certain kinds of food, but people were glaring at her like she was being selfish.

PM, my audio recording device is giving me hell. it's a portable mic which has flash connection, my computer isn't recognizing the device though and i've tried everything to detect/fix it. no luck.

this is what's caused the delay in me getting back to you, looks like i'll have to use my headset..

• Like 1

I think I'm going to join the Player's Guild of Leonia. I need to get my theatre thing on it's been too long. 2014 to be precise.

it's almost 6pm and ive been awake for a total of 4 and a half hours today

Bought a thousand bucks of Delta.

I bought two shares of Apple yesterday.

I owned apple for several years, and sold a few ago. I'll have to look back into them.

i hope PM died or got corona and isn't ignoring me :D

sorry, this is not something a friend should say. we are all here to learn, and i am growing with each passing day.

obviously i hope he's okay

Yeah I’m fine lol but it’s debatable whether I’ve been sick for the past 10 days or so due to Covid or a REALLY bad case of seasonal sinus allergies (I’m gonna say it’s the latter). I just happened to have taken 2-3 days “off” for various reasons one of which being that I somehow gotten magically better by 60% from copious amounts of medicine & cough drops.

sorry, this is not something a friend should say. we are all here to learn, and i am growing with each passing day.

Yeah I’m fine lol but it’s debatable whether I’ve been sick for the past 10 days or so due to Covid or a REALLY bad case of seasonal sinus allergies (I’m gonna say it’s the latter). I just happened to have taken 2-3 days “off” for various reasons one of which being that I somehow gotten magically better by 60% from copious amounts of medicine & cough drops.

I did listen to those demos and I’m still trying to figure out how I’m gonna attack the vocals on it...but also I’ve had an inclination to double track the bassline.
  • Like 1

I did listen to those demos and I’m still trying to figure out how I’m gonna attack the vocals on it...but also I’ve had an inclination to double track the bassline.

hell. yes.

I’m asking myself “Will I return to my place of employment?” once things unfurl. All programs are postponed/cancelled well into mid-May at the moment but I’m already conceding things are just gonna get worse in April.

Office staff’s suggest we file for full unemployment, which I was considering doing anyway.

I’m just feeling defeatist after working so hard for 3 years to better myself mentally/emotionally, and finally finding a place while not the highest paying job is/was something I genuinely liked doing/being at.
  • Like 1

Only good thing this social distancing has done is made me finally make progress with my bass playing prowess, coming up w/musical and artistic ideas to pursue & catching up on stuff I wanted to watch and/or read.
  • Like 1

I’m just feeling defeatist after working so hard for 3 years to better myself mentally/emotionally, and finally finding a place while not the highest paying job is/was something I genuinely liked doing/being at.

Only good thing this social distancing has done is made me finally make progress with my bass playing prowess, coming up w/musical and artistic ideas to pursue & catching up on stuff I wanted to watch and/or read.

wish i had recorded a lot more music for you to contribute to, and i hope you take this time to work on that noise project of your own.

was gonna spill my guts out about my life situation again but that'd be lame, i just hope for a better future for all of us.