THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.24

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Slow Joe Biden down to 0.5x speed and he sounds like post-stroke Dick Clark.

He's an embarrassing frontrunner. He'll hand Trump a win. He's slipping mentally, cognitively.

Agreed.

$20k and desire could start a new life fairly easily in AK. Whether it ends up being the life you thought is another thing entirely.

i've been there, it is as great as it seems and perfect for someone like me, but the winter could be a challenge for emotional reasons.

if i end up going in 2 years i'm gonna go in with quite a bit more than that, that's the good news. i kinda wanna stay on my same career path so i can keep building up, it's a good industry which won't die -- but being a fisherman seems really chill too.

There are reasons depression and suicide rates are more or less higher in rural AK than anywhere else in the country. A straight month without sunlight north of the arctic circle every winter doesn’t help, neither does advanced cold.

Alaskan summer doesn’t do Alaskan winter much justice lol

I have a cousin up there, and makes it work.

He's a biker druggie, though.

Alaska has been stripped from my 2020. Maybe 2021 will happen.

It's so far... lots of closer places, ya know?

I've been to most of the cooler close places. At some point you really want to branch out.

He's an embarrassing frontrunner. He'll hand Trump a win. He's slipping mentally, cognitively.

Agreed.

New feisty Joe

https://www.fox13now.com/news/national/joe-biden-tells-worker-youre-full-of-s-during-argument-over-gun-control-in-detroit?fbclid=IwAR11qQFfBRX6m_NF-fbfVCw_lF54ayFL819muBvDDyhXOwIaoOfvPv4mJrw

• Like 1

“We hold these truths to be selevenent...all men and women are all created by the go...you know...you know the thing!”

Trump’s gonna be re-elected regardless of who’s the nominee but my f***ing god I’m having a ball watching the continuing gaffes of Slurry Senile Joe Biden.

i might get 4 upper lobe piercings on tuesday, yeehaw

791dfdc44f8295c564200896ff0ba8d266bdebe2.jpg

529aa76537c55437568e71506d699445ed628d29.jpg

i done did it. they barely hurt at all, and this is coming from someone with a relatively low pain tolerance.