THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.24

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

you know what's cooler than possessions

early retirement and the freedom to do what you want to do

word to that

go ahead and work till 75 paying off that boat and motor home. i'll just be chilling by my tent, fishing from shore.

you know what's cooler than possessions

early retirement and the freedom to do what you want to do

word to that

go ahead and work till 75 paying off that boat and motor home. i'll just be chilling by my tent, fishing from shore.

The biggest scam that the older generations ever fell for was deciding it was okay to take 30 years to pay off your residence.

f**k that, 15 at the absolute max.

My girlfriend is on track to do it in 6 years flat... on a $380,000 home.

I'd way rather live overly comfortably within my means than try to stretch everything out and barely survive.

My 2020 money is going to the Miazda and a two week Alaskan vacation. and boring stuff like hoarding savings and retirement.

#livingmybestlife

Edited by That One Guy

there really was this weird, inauthentic blip in my life

like i was lying to myself

yeah when i look back at the few journal entries i've saved i sometimes just think "who was i trying to be?"

kinda makes me wonder why i didn't have more self-awareness

Speaking for myself, I have a bit too much self-awareness. On one had it works in my favor for getting myself out of downer periods but on the other hand it’s bad when I’m in social situations where my friends would otherwise want me to cut loose.

Conspiracy Theory: The Geddy impersonator from Lotus Land is actually Geddy, someone just snatched his weave.

Conspiracy Theory: fraroc wants to buntz the Gedster

Counterparts/T4E era Neil or Beardy Lerxst is more my type.

• Like 1

Conspiracy Theory: The Geddy impersonator from Lotus Land is actually Geddy, someone just snatched his weave.

Conspiracy Theory: fraroc wants to buntz the Gedster

Counterparts/T4E era Neil or Beardy Lerxst is more my type.

I'm all for that p/g ged personally

Parasite is proof that if people never got over the language barrier to enjoy Bergman, Buñuel, Kurosawa, and the like, they’re better off if they get over it cause there’s some fresh if not inventive stuff coming out in the world of foreign cinema.

^ I can make the same analogy w/music cause one of the perks of my job is that I’m exposed to what would be the musical equivalent of my thoughts on the above film in a more experimental, art underground sense.

Opeth’s playing the Apollo Theater and the only reason why I’d think about going to it is to just say I’ve been to the place. Devy on the other hand? That’s long sold out. Couldn’t bother listening to Empath actually. Eventually maybe.

I did 45 shows last year not counting work. That’s easily my most prolific year of seeing shows but I attribute all of it to my tastes simply being much wider than it was when I initially left TRF. That and I like smaller club shows over stadium shows anyway. Saw Maiden over the summer...honestly, I would’ve been better off if I didn’t go actually.