Looking for pic and info of First Promo Photo that had Neil included on it

robertoclemente2112

Hi,

I am trying to find out what promo photo of the band was the first one that included Neil on it. Can anyone post a pic of the one that is considered their first with Neil? As part of a display I am wanting to include one of these along with their discography and more current signed photo by all three.

Thank you in advance for your thoughts.

Go to the Power Windows: A Tribute to RUSH page here where it displays the debut album.

Then click 'Miscellaneous' and it says Promos on the right with a photo of Geddy, Alex, and Neil courtesy of Mercury Records.

You can 'right click' and save the image.

The rest of the photos are with Geddy, Alex, and John Rutsey.

As well I'll post it here for you as a second option.

As a bonus, I'm including this article/interview with Beetle magazine from December 1974 with the band here.

http://www.2112.net/powerwindows/coverpics/DEBUTpromopic.jpg

Edited by RushFanForever
  • Like 2

Hi,

I am trying to find out what promo photo of the band was the first one that included Neil on it. Can anyone post a pic of the one that is considered their first with Neil? As part of a display I am wanting to include one of these along with their discography and more current signed photo by all three.

Were you ever able to find a photo with all of the Rush album covers that included R40? I did some looking through the screensaver and photos I have and couldn't find anything. Here is a Rush wallpaper of all of the album covers through Colckwork Angels- maybe something like this would work? Here is the link if you need it https://wallpaperpla...2nUSbc.link

2Fp1YZJl.jpg

• Like 1

Go to the Power Windows: A Tribute to RUSH page here where it displays the debut album.

Then click 'Miscellaneous' and it says Promos on the right with a photo of Geddy, Alex, and Neil courtesy of Mercury Records.

You can 'right click' and save the image.

The rest of the photos are with Geddy, Alex, and John Rutsey.

As well I'll post it here for you as a second option.

As a bonus, I'm including this article/interview with Beetle magazine from December 1974 with the band here.

http://www.2112.net/powerwindows/coverpics/DEBUTpromopic.jpg

Is that considered the first one?

Hi,

Were you ever able to find a photo with all of the Rush album covers that included R40? I did some looking through the screensaver and photos I have and couldn't find anything. Here is a Rush wallpaper of all of the album covers through Colckwork Angels- maybe something like this would work? Here is the link if you need it https://wallpaperpla...2nUSbc.link

2Fp1YZJl.jpg

Something's missing from that pic though...(and I don't mean "Feedback")

Rush-with-John-Rutsey-630x420.jpg?w=980&q=75

Rutsey!

Rush-Book-Alex-Lifeson-John-Rutsey-Geddy-Lee-via-Insight-Editions.jpg

• Like 2

Hi,

2Fp1YZJl.jpg

Something's missing from that pic though...(and I don't mean "Feedback")

Rush-with-John-Rutsey-630x420.jpg?w=980&q=75

Rutsey!

Rush-Book-Alex-Lifeson-John-Rutsey-Geddy-Lee-via-Insight-Editions.jpg

Great pics! ❤❤❤

• Like 1