Happy birthday, Laurabw !

blueschica

:cheers: Happy, happy birthday Laurabw !! :cheers: I hope it's a wonderful day for you and that you have more opportunities to see Geddy and Alex in the year to come!

oYtzFPlm.pngGHNSnUUm.jpg8Vnja52m.jpg

Thanks my friend!

• Like 3

Happy Birthday, Laura!! http://bestanimations.com/Holidays/Birthday/birthdaygifs/sweetest-birthday-gif-wishes-rainbow-cupcake-aimated-gif.gif

Thank u!!

• Like 2

"Happy Birthday, Laura". I hope your day has turned out to be a fine one. You are very welcome. Edited by Derek19
  • Like 2

Laurabw you share a birthday with Rolling Stones bassist Bill Wyman. He turned 83 yesterday.

67404161_2443427169053262_8195757879490377364_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.cdninstagram.com

Yes, I know! Pretty cool, right? And great picture!!

• Like 2

Sorry, Laura, I make some type of mistake when I replied to this last night. But calling you a beautiful woman is what I wanted to express on top of having a wonderful Birthday!

fwPKumS.gif

• Like 1

Laurabw you share a birthday with Rolling Stones bassist Bill Wyman. He turned 83 yesterday.

67404161_2443427169053262_8195757879490377364_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.cdninstagram.com

I doubt I'd even recognize Bill Wyman if he walked by me these days. He has such a common look about him now, but he looks very good for his age.
  • Like 1

I doubt I'd even recognize Bill Wyman if he walked by me these days. He has such a common look about him now, but he looks very good for his age.

Thanks.

Yes, right? Just another old guy, lol.

• Like 3