Congratulations on your 90,000th post, treeduck!

laughedatbytime

Congratulations on becoming the first poster to 90,000 who didn't do it by posting in the spam threads for the vast majority of their posts...
  • Like 5

Congratulations on becoming the first poster to 90,000 who didn't do it by posting in the spam threads for the vast majority of their posts...

Oh c'mon...every post he has ever made has been spam. He is so full of spam he has high blood pressure from the high sodium content.

• Like 3

Oh c'mon...every post he has ever made has been spam. He is so full of spam he has high blood pressure from the high sodium content.

I prefer corned beef!

• Like 1

On your 90,000 posts, Treeduck (Pat), congratulations. Edited by Derek19
  • Like 1

Also, about 89, 000 of those posts were polls he created.

Congratulations to our resident Metal Head! :cheers:

• Like 2

How many of those posts had some scantily clad babe in them? 50,000? 60,000? It’s not enough!

I know!

You have under-represented old school babes in their prime like Jacquelyn Smith, Jaqueline Bissett, Cheryl Tiegs, Cheryl Ladd, and Jane Seymour!

I had a BIG crush on Jaclyn Smith back in the day, around 1976ish.