Whitney Freaking Houston RRHOF

edhunter

Had Rush not received more 'mainstream' notice the past 10-15 years, they wouldn't have been in

It has the same elitist class society as the high school cafeteria.

Rush got in on the first ever fans vote.

• Like 1

I’m more of a fan of Thin Lizzy than I am Iron Maiden, but I’m not sure Lizzy should be in and Maiden not. Bit of an odd choice in my opinion.

What case can you make, other than personal bias for the exclusion of Iron Maiden?

None. Maiden should be in, no questions asked.

• Like 4

I’m more of a fan of Thin Lizzy than I am Iron Maiden, but I’m not sure Lizzy should be in and Maiden not. Bit of an odd choice in my opinion.

What case can you make, other than personal bias for the exclusion of Iron Maiden?

Many posters have said the RRHF is BS. I agree. There is no argument that can be made against Maiden that makes sense to me....

• Like 3

If, and or when Judas Priest gets in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Iron Maiden should, and deserve to be in, too. About the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, I haven't thought too much of them.
  • Like 1

Agree about Todd, besides his own stuff, the other projects and artists he’s been involved with is outstanding.
  • Like 1

Many posters have said the RRHF is BS. I agree. There is no argument that can be made against Maiden that makes sense to me....

Tell me why Maiden SHOULD be in.

They’re among the bestselling metal bands of all time. They directly inspired nearly every metal band since their first few records. They’re consistently touted as one of the greatest metal bands of all time. Their fans are among the most dedicated and hardcore in the music industry. Their classic run of albums lasted roughly a whole decade. Their newer work has also received praise from critics and fans. They’re among the most hardworking and high performing live bands of all time. Their mascot is probably the most beloved mascot in the music business. They rock. They’re iconic.

• Like 6

They’re among the bestselling metal bands of all time. They directly inspired nearly every metal band since their first few records. They’re consistently touted as one of the greatest metal bands of all time. Their fans are among the most dedicated and hardcore in the music industry. Their classic run of albums lasted roughly a whole decade. Their newer work has also received praise from critics and fans. They’re among the most hardworking and high performing live bands of all time. Their mascot is probably the most beloved mascot in the music business. They rock. They’re iconic.

Pretty good argument there.

Like AC/DC, they have a formula, but it's distinctive, instantly recognizable and incredibly infectious. Like RUSH, they have a rabid fan base that spans the globe.

:)

• Like 3

If The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is bull squirt, what does that say about RUSH that they'd be let in? What does it say about RUSH that they'd accept?

That they were voted in by the fans and wanted to respect those who supported them.

• Like 3

If The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is bull squirt, what does that say about RUSH that they'd be let in? What does it say about RUSH that they'd accept?

That they were voted in by the fans and wanted to respect those who supported them.

:yes:
  • Like 2

I love Whitney Houston.

Shoot me.

Mariah Carey as well.

Shoot her too.

• Like 2