Happy Thanksgiving (Canadian Style) Columbus Day (for my US pals)

sundog

We interrupt the regularly scheduled Sunday morning events for some Deep Thoughts

The Cycle of Changing Seasons

Spring is a new birth, the eruption of natural splendor as the natural world awakens from the cold slumber of Winter.

In Summer we have fireworks, flowers and sunshine; our days are longer, and we bask in the glory of warmth from the sun.

The Autumn provides us with a natural display of colours from the Trees to the Harvest, before Winter races up behind to cover us with the muffling blankets of snow and sends life into dormancy for the rest and rejuvenation required to once again blossom come Spring.

For my Canadian friends, have a Blessed Thanksgiving.

May you find joy in the time together, no matter how big or small your gathering.

Attitude is everything.

If you're reading this, know that I am sending you the most positive thoughts. Be the reason someone smiles today.

Carry on with your regularly scheduled programming.

AAAthanksbgrd.jpg

• Like 12

Thank you, Sun. I appreciate it. I'm intending of trying to enjoy it as much as I can.
  • Like 2

I found another reason to like Canada better than the US. They have a holiday actually worth celebrating around this time, whereas we have a holiday to a self-centered jerk who’s “discovery” resulted in the deaths of most of an entire civilization.
  • Like 3

I found another reason to like Canada better than the US. They have a holiday actually worth celebrating around this time, whereas we have a holiday to a self-centered jerk who’s “discovery” resulted in the deaths of most of an entire civilization.

:eyeroll:
  • Like 3

We interrupt the regularly scheduled Sunday morning events for some Deep Thoughts

Spring is a new birth, the eruption of natural splendor as the natural world awakens from the cold slumber of Winter.

In Summer we have fireworks, flowers and sunshine; our days are longer, and we bask in the glory of warmth from the sun.

The Autumn provides us with a natural display of colours from the Trees to the Harvest, before Winter races up behind to cover us with the muffling blankets of snow and sends life into dormancy for the rest and rejuvenation required to once again blossom come Spring.

May you find joy in the time together, no matter how big or small your gathering.

Attitude is everything.

If you're reading this, know that I am sending you the most positive thoughts. Be the reason someone smiles today.

Well said. Happy Thanksgiving! :chickendance:<-- (it's almost a turkey!)

• Like 5

By the way, Columbus Day will probably be "Indigenous Peoples Day" before too long.

By the way, Columbus Day will probably be "Indigenous Peoples Day" before too long.

I don’t care if it becomes national cherry pie day, the sooner we stop celebrating Columbus the better.

I don’t care if it becomes national cherry pie day, the sooner we stop celebrating Columbus the better.

Pretty rich coming from a member of the trophy generation. :P

Regardless of what followed, Columbus' voyage was a remarkable feat that changed history, and it's worth recognizing

• Like 1

Attitude is everything.

AAAthanksbgrd.jpg

%C2%A9%20Diana%20Rebman%20-%20Wildlife%20Photographer%20of%20the%20Year.jpg

• Like 1