Bobby's Favorite albums Part 1: The Allman Brothers Bands

Bigbobby10

Long time no see, I have been very very busy recently with school and work and all that fun stuff, but I have wanted to come back, so here is the start of my new series of threads.

I have listened to A LOT of music this past year and I want to share some of my favorites ever.

On my rating system, I have listened to over 1000+ albums and I have a total of 83 albums (currently) that I would say are a 10/10 masterpiece.

Obviously these will be my opinion and very bias to what I like. Some albums I will explain to why they are 10/10 and some not i will not.

Not sure how often I will do this but lets get started. (This will be done in alphabetical order)

Part 1: The Allman Brothers Band - At Fillmore East

AllmanBrothersBandAtFillmoreEast.jpg

One of the my favorite live albums ever and definitely one of the best (if not the best) jam band albums.

What an amazing guitar player Duane Allman was. Just an album that I never get sick of and enjoy to the max each and every time I listen to it.

Favorite Track: Whipping Post or Statesboro Blues

• Like 4

In Memory of Elizabeth Reed is my favorite song on "Live at Fillmore East" I bought the album when it was first released but it was never in my top 5 live albums.
  • Like 2

In Memory of Elizabeth Reed is my favorite song on "Live at Fillmore East" I bought the album when it was first released but it was never in my top 5 live albums.

My license plate is now L1Z REED. (Was HMSPHRS).

Fillmore East is such as amazing album.

• Like 3