Secret Touch

Lorraine

And what happened to your house?

I'm ok. No gas leaks. No serous damage. Just lots of my shit has fallen onto the ground. Lot's of my framed stuff on my walls are all crooked and shit.

Everything seems fine. Expecting aftershocks though. Funny TOOL just played the AFTERSHOCK FESTIVAL. Killing me.

Where's Wendy Earl?? Maybe she's looking for you in the wreckage of downtown?? It could be like the film EARTHQUAKE and you're the Charlton Heston character! Where's George Kennedy? :o

Hahaha! Wendy is not in sight buddy but it's Skylar's 19th birthday today so I am putting on my amicable pants and taking them and Sky's boyfriend out to a birthday dinner.

I will always be a good dad first.

Things are looking up Pat. Been seeing a beautiful girl from Oakland. Brazilian. HOT!! No need to type about the ex anymore. I am putting the X IN SEX.

Signed,

KISS

• Like 2

I'm ok. No gas leaks. No serous damage. Just lots of my shit has fallen onto the ground. Lot's of my framed stuff on my walls are all crooked and shit.

Everything seems fine. Expecting aftershocks though. Funny TOOL just played the AFTERSHOCK FESTIVAL. Killing me.

Where's Wendy Earl?? Maybe she's looking for you in the wreckage of downtown?? It could be like the film EARTHQUAKE and you're the Charlton Heston character! Where's George Kennedy? :o

Hahaha! Wendy is not in sight buddy but it's Skylar's 19th birthday today so I am putting on my amicable pants and taking them and Sky's boyfriend out to a birthday dinner.

Things are looking up Pat. Been seeing a beautiful girl from Oakland. Brazilian. HOT!! No need to type about the ex anymore. I am putting the X IN SEX.

Signed,

KISS

:16ton: Good mate!

• Like 1

Signed,

KISS

:16ton: Good mate!

Thanks brother!! I took her to see The Who with my parents on our first date! Confidence baby. Without it humans are weak.

• Like 2

I watched Beyond the Lighted Stage again last night, I first heard Secret Touch when I watched it in 2011. It got me listening to Rush and I ended up here on TRF. I borrowed Vapor Trails from my friend and played it over and over.

Got the chills watching Neil driving away on his motorcycle as the song plays out. So I put on the headphones and listened to the whole album before I went to sleep. Still one of my favorite songs and albums. :rush: :haz:

Edited by Rhyta
  • Like 3

I watched Beyond the Lighted Stage again last night, I first heard Secret Touch when I watched it in 2011. It got me listening to Rush and I ended up here on TRF. I borrowed Vapor Trails from my friend and played it over and over.

Got the chills watching Neil driving away on his motorcycle as the song plays out. So I put on the headphones and listened to the whole album before I went to sleep. Still one of my favorite songs and albums. :rush: :haz:

VT is a gem.
  • Like 4

Definitely on the good side of VT. It's definitely not in the Bad Side or the Mediocre side. (Yes i've broken some albums into categories, I know I'm odd)
  • Like 1