...And The Cradle Will Rock

• Like 3

Hmm...this is tough.

I'm The One

Fools

Mean Street

(Bonus Italian Lip-Sync Version!)

Enjoy the assless chaps, ladies!

Eddie is dressed like a Lollipop Guild munchkin from Oz in the Mean Street vid. :LOL:

The striped socks with knickers look! Bay City Rollin'! Edited by goose

2. I'll Wait

Did Lorraine put you up to this?

No, when I bought this album, that was a very strong song for me...my fave on this album...

NbB8u5B.gif

I can name by putting together a top ten, and or twenty of my personal favorite Van Halen songs, but here it is narrowed down to three, and they are:

House of Pain

Feelin'

Cabo Wabo

Here are more of them: Ain't Talkin' 'bout Love, Everybody Wants Some!!, Hear About It Later, I'll Wait, Love Walks In, When It's Love, Don't Tell Me (What Love Can Do), Pleasure Dome

Edited by Derek19

I could pick another 20 that I consider classics but for songs that showcase the best of Eddie and the best of Dave...

Romeo Delight -

Little Guitars -

One Foot Out The Door -

Van Halen were my first musical love and I still adore that original line-up.

• Like 2

Nearly impossible. The first 6 albums are better than about 99% of all music ever recorded. I'll have to go with what really just grabs me when I put the first 6 albums on shuffle and they pop up, and I'll go with just originals

The Full Bug

Unchained

Everybody Wants Some

It KILLS me to leave off Dirty Movies, And the Cradle Will Rock, Women in Love, So This is Love? Mean Street and about 10 other tunes

• Like 3

Nearly impossible. The first 6 albums are better than about 99% of all music ever recorded. I'll have to go with what really just grabs me when I put the first 6 albums on shuffle and they pop up, and I'll go with just originals

The Full Bug

Unchained

Everybody Wants Some

It KILLS me to leave off Dirty Movies, And the Cradle Will Rock, Women in Love, So This is Love? Mean Street and about 10 other tunes

That's a TrueFan right there, picking a deep cut like Full Bug over the hitzz like Jump or Runnin' With the Devil.I

Well done!

• Like 1

The Full Bug

Unchained

Everybody Wants Some

That's a TrueFan right there, picking a deep cut like Full Bug over the hitzz like Jump or Runnin' With the Devil.I

Well done!

“Real fan.” :)

I thought about that myself. What about mentioning Dirty Movies? :LOL:

In all seriousness, I don’t qualify as a “real fan” because I’m missing the ingredient of claiming I don’t really like Jump or Panama or Ain’t Talkin Bout Love.

• Like 4

The Full Bug

Unchained

Everybody Wants Some

It KILLS me to leave off Dirty Movies...

I originally had Dirty Movies but went with Mean Street for the stronger hook. The former is a better example of Ed's full range of creativity, I think. Edited by goose

The Full Bug

Unchained

Everybody Wants Some

It KILLS me to leave off Dirty Movies...

I originally had Dirty Movies but went with Mean Street for the stronger hook. The former is a better example of Ed's full range of creativity, I think.

Real fan. ;)

That opening run in Dirty Movies is one of my favorite pieces by EVH.