Sheet Music/Tab transcriptions for Power Windows-Roll the Bones & Clockwork Angels

Eel Yddeg

The website musicnotes.com has a very good array of Rush sheet music, most of which are scored for either piano/vocal/guitar, and some guitar tab transcriptions with lead/backing vocals (example here). It's been very helpful for me to find details about the songs, in particular the exact harmonies for Geddy's backing vocals in the Counterparts onward period.

However, for some reason, there is very little sheet music listed for the albums between Power Windows-Roll the Bones on the website, as well as none for Clockwork Angels. I've found some of it online on various websites, but they're nowhere near as detailed as the ones on musicnotes.com (for instance, no backing vocals are listed). Does anyone have a way to find detailed sheet music for those songs, with backing vocals and all listed?

I have Guitar Pro, a music tab/transcription software that's paid (there is a free trial, don't know what the restrictions are). There's a fairly healthy community of musicians that use the software and share their files online. Sometimes these are complete transcriptions, all instruments, sometimes more limited. There's a healthy amount of Rush material available this way and might be worth looking into to fill in those voids.