Rush Fruits! Leave Your Apples And Oranges In The F--king Basket. Iron Maiden Officially Blows Away RUSH! 2019 STANDARD! UP THE IRONS BITCHES! LOL!

RUSHHEAD666

:popcorn:

No one can!

How could you know if no one can hear it to judge?

:popcorn:

Hear it?

:eh:

You don't normally hear air guitar! :LOL:

I know that.

But you're the one who said you're unbeatable in an air guitar battle. If no one can hear you, how can you know no one can beat you?

It's more of a visual thing. :16ton:

• Like 1

Earl, I would like to spend just one day in your brain to see how it works. :)

Give Earl IV a hug for me.

LOL! It works a lot! Even every night when I lucid dream. Little Earl barks "hello."

Taking a walk in Earl’s brain is like taking a stroll in a swamp...but there aren’t any swamp waters. It’s more like acid. And not the kind that dissolves things.

• Like 1

LOL! It works a lot! Even every night when I lucid dream. Little Earl barks "hello."

Taking a walk in Earl’s brain is like taking a stroll in a swamp...but there aren’t any swamp waters. It’s more like acid. And not the kind that dissolves things.

Seems like a bad trip to me.

There’s a lot of wonder to be had in a swamp. A lot of things to see.

Wait, what the hell am I talking about?

:P

• Like 2

Is it heavy metal? That's all that matters!

METAL LIVES!

EARL you're a Street! Fighting Man but can you beat me in an air guitar battle??

Hahahaha! No way Pat but I can beat your English Arse in an air drumming battle. Why don't we just be buddies and make melodic metal together.

• Like 1

Then as Michael Jackson would say.... "BEAT IT!" Take a hike and put me on IGNORE! I don't need your negative shite on here. Never liked you either so FUNK OFF!

Edited by RUSHHEAD666

I can't tell if you guys are fuckking with me or being serious.

I know JB is not being serious but as for you Snowed In Doggie Style, I don't get it.

JB and I are good and are friends. You have always been rude to me for being me.

I just write this shit for pure entertainment.

If you don't like my style then please again, leave me alone and delete me.

Start a petition with 73 to have me banned. It's just getting so old.

I will never change and I am not a fukking drug addict or a fuckking loser.

I don't need to defend myself on here anymore. SICK OF IT!

Edited by RUSHHEAD666
  • Like 1

Then as Michael Jackson would say.... "BEAT IT!" Take a hike and put me on IGNORE! I don't need your negative shite on here. Never liked you either so FUNK OFF!

Grow a sense of humor. What I said might not necessarily be funny but I was just kidding around with JB's take of an acid trip in a swamp. Edited by snowdogged
  • Like 1

Grow a sense of humor. What I said might not necessarily be funny but I was just kidding around with JB's take of an acid trip in a swamp.

Ok! Are you kidding me? After 13 years on this forum you don't think I have a sense of humor? Sadly I have a great memory and I remember some things you wrote about me on here that weren't cool but hey, it is what it is.

I hate have my defense mechanism on here but I do. Not from you really, it just sucks that people on here over the years love to bully and bullshit me for being me. I write from the heart and I add fire, zaniness and insane creative stuff just to put some fire under this forum's ass. I am not mad. Just wanting to understand. Sometimes in posting and in text it's hard to read emotion and sarcasm. I'm good. Sorry I misread it. I do need to chill out. I am tired. I'm in the middle of my week seeing 6 concerts in 9 days. Doobie Brothers tomorrow night playing two albums in a row. Then GHOST on Saturday. I am sorry.

• Like 1

I know JB is not being serious but as for you Snowed In Doggie Style, I don't get it.

JB and I are good and are friends. You have always been rude to me for being me.

You’re as much an acid fiend as I am.

The acid reference goes back 20 years to when I was living in Portland. My old flatmate’s cousin Boyd used to come over to the crib and check out all my & my flatmate’s action figures which I had meticulously arranged on top and inside some of the kitchen cabinets. It was like a museum. I had the characters set up to where they were posing, fighting, f***ing, whatever. The 3 of us would spend hours standing in the kitchen looking at it all, drinking beers, talking about music & movies & sports...(and a little herb but that’s as hard as we got). But yeah, Boyd would always find some new action figure that I had posed differently and say to us (but mainly directed at me because I was the one who set the figures up): “YOU GUYS ARE ON ACID!”

That phrase has stuck all these years whenever my old flatmate and I contact each other. I always took it as a sort of term of endearment and you probably should to.

Matter of fact, I used to say “You’re on acid” to Tick any time I thought he had some crazy/funny post...which was often. The only reason I don’t anymore is because he’s just not around these days.

:blaze:

• Like 2

Grow a sense of humor. What I said might not necessarily be funny but I was just kidding around with JB's take of an acid trip in a swamp.

Ok! Are you kidding me? After 13 years on this forum you don't think I have a sense of humor? Sadly I have a great memory and I remember some things you wrote about me on here that weren't cool but hey, it is what it is.

I hate have my defense mechanism on here but I do. Not from you really, it just sucks that people on here over the years love to bully and bullshit me for being me. I write from the heart and I add fire, zaniness and insane creative stuff just to put some fire under this forum's ass. I am not mad. Just wanting to understand. Sometimes in posting and in text it's hard to read emotion and sarcasm. I'm good. Sorry I misread it. I do need to chill out. I am tired. I'm in the middle of my week seeing 6 concerts in 9 days. Doobie Brothers tomorrow night playing two albums in a row. Then GHOST on Saturday. I am sorry.

As I said in the thread that you are talking about, I have no hard feelings towards you. You obviously do have a sense of humor with your posts but you can be way overly sensitive when others post just jokingly. There is usually at the very least some sense of ridiculousness in your posts and I think that we both know that you do that purposely in a joking manner. I am not out to get you and do not dislike you. I am also sorry for your immense hardships of having to see so many concerts. :LOL: :cheers: Edited by snowdogged
  • Like 2

You’re as much an acid fiend as I am.

The acid reference goes back 20 years to when I was living in Portland. My old flatmate’s cousin Boyd used to come over to the crib and check out all my & my flatmate’s action figures which I had meticulously arranged on top and inside some of the kitchen cabinets. It was like a museum. I had the characters set up to where they were posing, fighting, f***ing, whatever. The 3 of us would spend hours standing in the kitchen looking at it all, drinking beers, talking about music & movies & sports...(and a little herb but that’s as hard as we got). But yeah, Boyd would always find some new action figure that I had posed differently and say to us (but mainly directed at me because I was the one who set the figures up): “YOU GUYS ARE ON ACID!”

That phrase has stuck all these years whenever my old flatmate and I contact each other. I always took it as a sort of term of endearment and you probably should to.

Matter of fact, I used to say “You’re on acid” to Tick any time I thought he had some crazy/funny post...which was often. The only reason I don’t anymore is because he’s just not around these days.

:blaze:

Amazing story. I didn't know and I totally get it. I am that guy. No wonder we are friends.

Drinking beers, talking about music, movies and sports.

I live for that man. But I don't touch that weed stuff. Yuck!

Kind of ironic, I only drink beer. I've never done cocaine in my life and I bet many strangers on here who read my shit think I'm on it. LOL

What is that cliche? "The pen is mightier than the sword." Heck I even think of "Different Strings" when I write on here. "Making arrows out of pointed words."

Whatever. It's just writing in public. Yes, I know I'm R Rated. Well, such is life. Love you JB! Did you get my fuckking cd yet???????? LOL

METAL LIVES!

EARL you're a Street! Fighting Man but can you beat me in an air guitar battle??

Hahahaha! No way Pat but I can beat your English Arse in an air drumming battle. Why don't we just be buddies and make melodic metal together.

I can't even keep air time!

• Like 1

As I said in the thread that you are talking about, I have no hard feelings towards you. You obviously do have a sense of humor with your posts but you can be way overly sensitive when others post just jokingly. There is usually at the very least some sense of ridiculousness in your posts and I think that we both know that you do that purposely in a joking manner. I am not out get you and do not dislike you. I am also sorry for your immense hardships of having to see so many concerts. :LOL: :cheers:

Hahahahahahahahaha!!! See now I totally get you!!!! Thank you for my immense hardships rocking out for 10 days! It should have been 7 shows in ten days but KISS KANCELLED! LOL!

Yes you get me then. GOOD!

My insane banter and rants and raves are done on purpose! I'm not too hard to figure out! I really love this forum for social interaction and rock and roll fun! Not texting terrorism!! LOL!

You and I are good.

ROCK ON BABY!

UP THE IRONS!!!!!!!

• Like 2

METAL LIVES!

Hahaha!!!!!

Hey Pat you won't believe this shit.

So when I went to see Maiden last night in Oakland I drove from my office to my brother's house.

I left my car there overnight so I could drink some brewskis and watch Maiden totally melt my mind and make my ears bleed.

So after the show we Ubered back to my brother's house.

Then I ubered home.

So when I got up this morning at "2 MINUTES TO NOON" LOL!!!

I called an Uber to go back and fetch my car.

Well my Uber driver was very cool.

I jumped in his car and he asked me how I was.

I told him I just saw Iron Maiden two nights in a row.

He said.....

"Really? Well I was there last night. I know the band. I was backstage with them all night."

I couldn't fuckking believe it.

What are the odds man?

It's a small world. Regardless of what anyone on this planet believes in it's all good.

The Rock And Roll Vibe is strong. The Metal Family is very tight too.

It's like when I go to these shows I know that we are all getting older and shit.

I do my best to stay in shape and be healthy. But age is a reality and I really don't care.

When I go to all of my concerts it's like seeing a family. Everyone is so cool and so nice.

We are all strangers yet bond over our love and passion for music.

We as a RUSH community had that too.

I lived it well before I even joined this forum 14 years ago.

I've seen a lot but not all of it.

Who would have thought that is loud mouth non filtered Rush punk would have had the luck to see Rush 60 times since 1984..

To be able to find the drums in the 7th grade and learn how to play every Rush album up to "Test For Echo."

To be able to meet Neil Peart for 30 seconds by his bus on the "Vapor Trails" Tour in Concord.

To be able to go on a wine train tour with wonderful human beings and chill out with Geddy and Alex!

It's all good!

I have no regrets in life.

One day at a time.

I wish all of you a goodnight.

I love this forum regardless of the senseless drama I never meant to cause over the years.

I will always be me.

YYZ

• Like 1

METAL LIVES!

Hahaha!!!!!

So when I went to see Maiden last night in Oakland I drove from my office to my brother's house.

I left my car there overnight so I could drink some brewskis and watch Maiden totally melt my mind and make my ears bleed.

Then I ubered home.

He said.....

"Really? Well I was there last night. I know the band. I was backstage with them all night."

What are the odds man?

It's a small world. Regardless of what anyone on this planet believes in it's all good.

It's like when I go to these shows I know that we are all getting older and shit.

I do my best to stay in shape and be healthy. But age is a reality and I really don't care.

When I go to all of my concerts it's like seeing a family. Everyone is so cool and so nice.

Who would have thought that is loud mouth non filtered Rush punk would have had the luck to see Rush 60 times since 1984..

To be able to find the drums in the 7th grade and learn how to play every Rush album up to "Test For Echo."

To be able to meet Neil Peart for 30 seconds by his bus on the "Vapor Trails" Tour in Concord.

To be able to go on a wine train tour with wonderful human beings and chill out with Geddy and Alex!

It's all good!

One day at a time.

I love this forum regardless of the senseless drama I never meant to cause over the years.

I will always be me.

YYZ

Are you sure that Uber guy wasn't lying Earl? It sounds like the kind of one-upmanship bullshit that an Uber driver would come out with in response to a passenger! I was there all night, and he knows the band? Who is he Lauren Harris?

• Like 1

METAL LIVES!

Hahaha!!!!!

Then I ubered home.

He said.....

What are the odds man?

It's all good!

One day at a time.

I will always be me.

YYZ

Are you sure that Uber guy wasn't lying Earl? It sounds like the kind of one-upmanship bullshit that an Uber driver would come out with in response to a passenger! I was there all night, and he knows the band? Who is he Lauren Harris?

Well hey listen up - I’m a lobotamized Egyptian mummy cyborg!

• Like 2

METAL LIVES!

Hahaha!!!!!

Then I ubered home.

He said.....

What are the odds man?

It's all good!

One day at a time.

I will always be me.

YYZ

Is that part of MCU Phase 4?
  • Like 1

METAL LIVES!

Hahaha!!!!!

Then I ubered home.

He said.....

What are the odds man?

It's all good!

One day at a time.

I will always be me.

YYZ

Is that part of MCU Phase 4?

No, but it should be! :blaze:

• Like 1