Rush Fruits! Leave Your Apples And Oranges In The F--king Basket. Iron Maiden Officially Blows Away RUSH! 2019 STANDARD! UP THE IRONS BITCHES! LOL!

RUSHHEAD666

Dudes and Dudets!

To the Lovers and the Haters of yours truly. Please don't take everything I type to heart. But you can bet your tired Rush Ass or is it ARSE?

IRON MAIDEN FUKKING BLOWS RUSH AWAY IN TODAY'S WORLD!!! STAMP IT RUSH TOOLS! In The Year Of Our Lord or In The Realm Of Charles Darwin, September 11th 2019.

The statement is true. Oh and yes. On a very serious note. NEVER FORGET! 9/11 It's not about Republicans and Democrats or those in the middle!! WE ARE STILL A GREAT COUNTRY! SUPPORT OUR TROOPS AND OUR VETS! I LOVE THEM ALL AND THANK THEM ALL!!!!!

So now here we go!

Thanks to our wonderful first responders, military, police and firefighters i was able to see IRON MAIDEN two nights in a row in the United States Of America!

I saw them in Sacramento California on September 9th. They blew my mind and my ears. It was so refreshing to see this setlist and amazing visual show.

I've seen every Maiden Tour since 1986. This was the most intense and insane concert creation ever. JMO

Not to mention the electricity of the crowd. The lights, the art and the pyro were off the fuckking charts.

Don't worry Rush Fruits. No spoilers. I won't say a word about anything else about the tour.

If you don't have a fuckking ticket yet and they are coming to your country then you must get a ticket and go!!

There is only one thing about the set I don't care for. Two songs. I am sure the most educated Iron Maiden slash Rush Fan will get it.

I will never understand why they played these two songs, but hey it's Bruce. One of the biggest Hypocritical Legends on Planet Earth!

It's ok! I still love him. He looked great on this tour. On the "Book Of Souls" Tour he looked like a homeless bum. Last tour was a disgrace. JMO

It is sad that Geddy, Alex and Neil are done forever. Yet the Iron Maiden Train continues to kick fuckking molten metal ass.

RUSH will always be my number one band until I die. However IRON MAIDEN destroys RUSH in the modern age of now.

I prefer the "Modern Age Of Plastic."

Signed,

THE BUGGLES

LOL!!!!

IRON MAIDEN KILLED THE "LIMELIGHT" STARMAN

RIP RUSH!

LONG LIVE EDDIE!!!!!!!!!

Please don't get angry at me. Just put me on IGNORE! It's just my humble opinion on a cool forum.

If you want to challenge me and my musical intellect then let's go!

UP THE IRONS!!

METAL UP YER ASS!

METALLICA SUCKS ASS!

PS. Metallica just played two night in a row out here at the new CHASE CENTER in San Francisco. I totally passed. Weak. JMO

I saw DEEP PURPLE instead. Amazing show. Steve Morse Rules!!!

Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one. It's all good.

"OPEN UP AND SAY AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

POISON

PS. Neil wishes he was Nico.

Jesus Christ.

Nico is a fuckking freight train.

RIP CLIVE BURR!!! Another drumming legend!!

I can't believe Nico was in the Pat Travers Band. Amazing drummer.

Then he bolted for Maiden and Pat hired Tommy Aldridge.

Heat In The Street

Rush Fruits Rule!

Rush Fruits love the Starfruit the best. STARMAN!!!!

21.12 dollars a pound.

I am signing off before 73 bans me. LOL!!!

• Like 1

PSS: I always thought in my lifetime following so many bands since 1982 when I saw The Who and The Clash that swag was sooooo damn important. I learned that when I was 14 years young.

I always thought the KISS, RUSH and IRON MAIDEN were the best at marketing swag.

Three genius bands with very "smartketing" business partners with these three groups.

After the last two nights chasing Maiden around Northern California I must say this.

RUSH, KISS and MAIDEN are the TOP THREE on the Earth for swag. Perhaps this is another topic for discussion. So bring it on. Don't care about rules on a public forum.

So who are your all time SWAG WHORES??? "WHO" are the best in the business????

LOL!

In my mind, I always thought it was Gene and Paul. KISS SWAG ruled the Earth!!!

But now???

NO WAY!!!

It's........

1. IRON MAIDEN

2. KISS

3. RUSH

Let's say you RUSH FORUM?????

How is Bruce hypocritical because they are doing those two songs?

HAHAHAHA!!!

I love how you challenge my musical integrity at such a late hour after seeing one of the greatest concerts of my life.

So you are a very educated rocker like me. I am sure you have then done your homework.

You do know that Bruce blasted Blaze for his input in the band when he left.

Bruce ripped Blaze apart!

You do know this right?

Yet now in 2019 Bruce is singing two of those shit songs???????

Do you really want get into a serious debate tonight?

I am ready to go.

Remember, even Iron Maiden has to PC in this fuckked up world we live.

The script of this tour is the same.

Bruce is is preaching about the "Clansman." It's a horrible LULL. Why do they do it????

The crowd explodes and is on an energetic level I haven't seen in years.

But Bruce has to be PC in the USA!

"If you are going to put this next song on social media and the internet make sure you spell Clansman with a C!"

Whatever dude.

The world is what it is.

I will continue to live my life and take of my girls, my parents, my pug and me.

I wish you the best in life.

It's all coming to an end dude.

Embrace it.

Don't erase it.

Everyone has to watch what they say these days.

Perhaps I am a fool.

So then on that note I will just shut up and go to bed.

IRON MAIDEN > RUSH

Bruce returned to the band 20 years ago, so I don't recall anything he said about Blaze. He obviously doesn't mind some of the songs from that era because Bruce has done a handful of them live since he came back. Also keep in mind that Steve Harris is the leader of the band. If he wants to do a certain song it more than likely will get played. Not everything they do live is up to Bruce.
  • Like 2

Bruce returned to the band 20 years ago, so I don't recall anything he said about Blaze. He obviously doesn't mind some of the songs from that era because Bruce has done a handful of them live since he came back. Also keep in mind that Steve Harris is the leader of the band. If he wants to do a certain song it more than likely will get played. Not everything they do live is up to Bruce.

I love your simple and straight forward post. Yes. It's Steve's band. He makes the call. I think Steve Harris blows Geddy Lee away on the bass.

JMO

Apples to oranges.

The setlist was incredible minus those two songs.

GHOST SATURDAY!

Moving on baby!